Epic Systems Corporation

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

It was a telephonic interview. The interviewer called me at the scheduled time. He asked me several common behavior questions. Then he introduced what Epic do and what he does in Epic. The whole process lasts 30 mins. Nothing special. Nice Interviewer and nice talk. I got online assessment notice two days later.

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

I got an email to send in my transcripts.After verification of those transcripts.A phone interview was set up.The interview was a mix of technical and behavioural.Next was a 3 hour written test which tested general ability,quant,programming in a new language and programming questions.

Interview Questions
    • A robot fitted with a GPS device.How would you detect its movement.
      Written Test:
      Pagination Problem
      Tic Tac Toe
      Well ordered string
      Multiplicative iteration.

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

The whole process took about one month.
    Phone interview is quite easy, there are some onsite questions below:
    1) Design a system to store patients' medical documents.
    2) Talk about your summer internship and what's the most impressive bug you got in that internship.

1 phone interview with an engineer;
    1 online coding and questions, have 4 sections with different problems;
    1 onsite: several rounds. question is average and simple. But I'm not hired I guess because I asked for too much salary since I don't really prefer to work there as a web application developer if their offer is not appealing. Madison is a good city though.

Interview Questions
    • phone interview: talk about resume, some basic data structure problem (sort of prefix tree or DFS)
      online: math problems with coding problems, takes 2~3 hours to complete

Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

First, there is a phone interview, mainly about basic information and resume. At last, there is a database design question. I think I have given a good solution. Then, proceed to online assessment, that maybe where I failed. In the programming section, I found some little bugs in my code after the test.

Interview Questions
    • How to design a database with millions of patients information and their diseases?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

First meet and talk with the staff on the University Career Fair, after that receive an email probably in a week to appoint a Phone interview, Online Assessment after the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • logical and mathematical questions in 2 minutes, need you response very quickly   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in February 2015.

Got the phone interview. Was asked a question about databases and talked about my resume and the company. Took the skills test with 4 parts: IQ, math, made up programming language, and programming. Currently waiting to hear back after the test. It's been about a week since then. The company has been very responsive.

Interview Questions
    • Design a database for patients that took a survey to determine their likelihood for heart disease.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

First came a phone screen asking some behavior questions. Then an online assessment about 3 hours to do coding and math questions. The questions were all online or in similar fashion. The whole process takes about 1 month to complete. The last step is on site and about 1 day visiting the company. The company is not bad.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied at career fair and got a phone interview call in two weeks.
    It was mostly a resume walk through and a design question at the end.
    Question - design an autonomous robotic system

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

I got a phone call from the technical recruiter. He asked some basic questions regarding JAVA. The interview went well according to me, but when I contacted them back few days later, there was no reply. I again emailed them after 2 weeks, but still no reply. Its been 1 month and still I am awaiting for a response from there side.