Epic Systems Corporation Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

151 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in December 2008.

Phone interview was short and not substantial. On site interview was tough. I Three different tests, all timed so they can see how fast you are. Programming test, math, IQ. Presented on topic of my choice to one interviewer. Several chances to ask about company in group environments. HR interview really wanted to know salary goals.

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in February 2014.

I applied on the website of Epic. After two or three weeks a recuriter contacted me and scheduled a phone interview. Also he invited me to do the online accessment before or shortly after the phone interview, which would speedup the process. The phone interview took 45 miniutes. The interviewer first verified my degree, gpa and other information, then projects on the resume. After that I scheduled the online accessment and took it.

Interview Questions
    • Define additive number as 112, 224, 1123, 121224....where 1 + 1 = 2; 2 + 2 = 4 and 1 + 1 = 2, 1 + 2 = 3. Also the first two numbers should always be equal.
      Given a range, print all additive numbers within that range(inclusive).
        View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Verona, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in January 2014.

Simple Process:

Initially there is one phone interview which talks mostly about HR question, tells about position, job profile etc and then asked for CPT,GPA and Visa status.

Next round is Proctored interview where you will be asked 25% maths and Logical Reasoning Question, which were pretty easy and need not to worry.
    Most challenging was Programming question , so be prepared for Data structures,
    Algorithm design and Dynamic programming.
    4 questions will be there in all for programming and there will be no time limit.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Given two strings , find the way to reach from one to other using consecutive swapping only.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in November 2013.

This process starts off easy with a few basic HR phone interviews, but then get incredibly more difficult with the skills assessments. I have heard great things about the work environment and looked forward to checking it out with the final round of interviews which is an on-site interview. They are ALWAYS hiring because of the size of the company, so you don't have to worry about a specific hiring round.

Interview Questions
    • The skills assessment was very long (took me about 4 hours)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in October 2013.

phone interview, and then online assessment via ProctorU.com

Interview Questions
    • most of the assessment question can be found on careerup.com   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2013.

First round - Resume screening and then written test which consist of math and programming Questions.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in April 2013.

hand out resume at college career fair. got email for online test about 2 weeks later.
    online test monitored by remote proctor.

Part 1. Learning a new programming language. accurate and speed both considered.
    Part 2. Math
    Part 3. white board programming (4 questions)

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2013.

HR mailed asking me to take the epic skills assessment test. Scheduled the test a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Design a game similar to chess according to given specs.   Answer Question

4.5 hr computer test
    20 multiple question about a new language
    4 programming question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

First got a call from HR and then I was asked to appear for a technical exam.

Interview Questions

Worked for Epic Systems Corporation? Contribute to the Community!