Epic Systems Corporation

Getting the Interview

145 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation

Interview Details – I failed in the online assessment. It takes almost 3 hours to complete the test.

Interview Question – Not very difficult really.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation

Interview Details – Had a online test with them after sending application. I guess thats the way they filter out applicants. The test had two parts: 1. giving you an imaginary programming language description and you read it then you answer some questions on that. 2. Java questions. I would say try to prepare by reviewing some Java books.

Interview Question – I used to program by just looking up Java api online, but I couldn't check any online reference, so I would say try to get familiar with Java api as much as you can.   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview Details – Submitted resume online and was contacted by a HR. After a phone interview checking my back ground, they said they will go for other candidates.

Interview Question – How to find the next button people may bush after a certain serious of buttons pushed.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation

Interview Details – I talked with a technical person about my background. He went over my resume and asked me to introduce one of my projects. Then I took the online test, which includes four parts. The programming section has four problems. All of them have been mentioned in the previous posts. I finished the test in about two and half hours. I got rejection in two weeks.

Interview Question – generate all anagram of a string, the uppercase and non-alpha chars cannot be changed   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details – They will give a test through Pearson testing centers before talking seriously. They also have a minimum GPA requirement.

Interview Question – The Pearson test was rather easy. The last few questions are basically write some code that would accomplish a goal in an editor that is not meant for entering code (bad formatting).   Answer Question

Interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation

Interview Details – hand out resume at college career fair. got email for online test about 2 weeks later.
online test monitored by remote proctor.

Part 1. Learning a new programming language. accurate and speed both considered.
Part 2. Math
Part 3. white board programming (4 questions)

Interview Question – how to design a robot to follow a person   Answer Question

Madison, WI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in July 2013.

Interview Details – First HR will give you a phone call, then after 4 days I got a technical call with a software engineer, Then next week I took an online webcam test lasting 3hours which includes math, verbal, 2 minutes quick question and coding sections. During this test you cannot use any electronic devices or switch to another tag, or the test will be suspended. They remotely took control of your PC and there were staff monitoring you all the time.

Interview Question – You have a robot to help disable people walking.
how do you design it?
  Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in June 2013.

Interview Details – There will be a phone interview initially. The interviewer would be one of the software engineer. He will go through your resume and will ask about your projects. The next will be the coding interview. The coding test was divided in 4 sections. The last one was actual coding one.

Madison, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details – First round - Resume screening and then written test which consist of math and programming Questions.

Interview Question – Word search game   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview Details – I got the phone call from Epic, and asked me the GRE score, graduate study GPA and undergraduate GPA. Recent one project.

I am waiting for the online assessment now.

Interview Question – This phone interview is the most easy one.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Epic Systems Corporation