Epic Systems Corporation Technical Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Verona, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and whole interview process took about 4 weeks. After a phone interview, an online skill assessment test, and a personality test, I was flown out to Verona for a day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

So far, I had the phone interview with an employee of the same position. It was really relaxed and the conversation took a total of about 45 minutes of basic HR questions and resume overview. The next day, I was asked to take a skills assessments which I scheduled for a week later. Pretty standard and not much you can do to prepare.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Had my phone interview with a Technical Services employee. Also, had an online web cam programming interview. The programming portion was fairly difficult. Make sure you study your coding, preferably C++. Awaiting decision on whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Epic?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Madison, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted through my school career services that Epic was hiring, so I applied online through their website. Very soon after that they contacted me for a phone interview. The phone interview was very relaxed and seemed more informational than actually trying to evaluate me. The next step was a skills assessment which tested mainly on basic math and logic questions and programming skills. They also have you take a Rembrandt profile test for personality. I got invited for an on-site interview at Epic now, and they have me interviewing for the Technical Services position and also the Integration Engineer position which I did not apply for. All of this was within one month of applying.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Verona, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

The steps are phone interview, an online skills assessment test, then an onsite visit. Onsite you will meet with several current employees and get a good overview of not only your position but the company as a whole. All interviews were very casual and relaxed. Epic also covers all expenses of your travel.

Interview Questions

• Give a time where you failed and what how did you react afterwards?   Answer Question

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

1. Phone interview -- checking to make sure you're competent and sane before sending you on to the next step
    2. Online assessment -- very time consuming and a friend didn't get past this stage so it does matter.
    3. On-site interview -- they will fly you in to Madison and for my interview, I interviewed for 3 positions so it was a whole day thing. I met with a person in each of the positions I applied for, gave a presentation, toured the place, ate lunch, and then had interviews for each of the 3 positions. Overall, fairly straightforward interview process and they do a great job of giving you a feel for the place.

Interview Questions

• I was given time management questions and asked how to sort them or resolve them.   Answer Question

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

I filled out the web interest form approximately 3 weeks before receiving an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was with a long-time member of Technical Services who talked about the position for a bit, let me ask questions, then asked me some more questions. Then a skills assessment was scheduled. There were many questions that I found very difficult because I did not have a solid computer science background. The math questions were not hard but tricky, there are few problems that are very easy to get wrong even if you're good at math.

The interview process is still ongoing.

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

About two weeks after applying at my school's career fair, I was contacted to schedule a phone interview. This interview consisted of a few simple questions, but mostly the interviewer talking about Epic. About a week later, I was contacted that they wanted to fly me out for an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of company overviews, case studies, and normal behavioral questions - nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Why Epic? Most of the questions that are already posted.   1 Answer

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

There is a 3 step process. First is a phone interview. Second is a skills test. Third is an on-site interview. The phone interview is fairly easy. He/she describes the job and Epic. He/she will ask some standard interview questions. Advice: prepare at least 5 meaningful questions for him/her. The skills test is a 4 part test. Math, riddles, logic and programming are components of it. It takes about 3 hours. I am flying to the on-site interview in a week so I'm not sure what that entails yet.

Interview Questions

• If you received a job offer from all of the places to which you applied, how would you decide?   Answer Question

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in April 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by an HR representative to setup a time for a phone interview. The interview lasted a little over 30 minutes and consisted of very basic questions, which many others have mentioned on here. From there, I was asked to complete the Rembrandt Profile and skills assessment online, a few days later. The test consisted of 4 parts: 2-minute math test, math/logic test, interpreting code test, and writing code test (any language, including pseudocode is allowed - meant to test problem solving/thinking process). I am currently waiting to see if I have moved on in the process.