Epic Systems Corporation Technical Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.7

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

I filled out the web interest form approximately 3 weeks before receiving an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was with a long-time member of Technical Services who talked about the position for a bit, let me ask questions, then asked me some more questions. Then a skills assessment was scheduled. There were many questions that I found very difficult because I did not have a solid computer science background. The math questions were not hard but tricky, there are few problems that are very easy to get wrong even if you're good at math.

The interview process is still ongoing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

About two weeks after applying at my school's career fair, I was contacted to schedule a phone interview. This interview consisted of a few simple questions, but mostly the interviewer talking about Epic. About a week later, I was contacted that they wanted to fly me out for an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of company overviews, case studies, and normal behavioral questions - nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Why Epic? Most of the questions that are already posted.   1 Answer

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

There is a 3 step process. First is a phone interview. Second is a skills test. Third is an on-site interview. The phone interview is fairly easy. He/she describes the job and Epic. He/she will ask some standard interview questions. Advice: prepare at least 5 meaningful questions for him/her. The skills test is a 4 part test. Math, riddles, logic and programming are components of it. It takes about 3 hours. I am flying to the on-site interview in a week so I'm not sure what that entails yet.

Interview Questions

• If you received a job offer from all of the places to which you applied, how would you decide?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Madison, WI).

Interview

They came to my career fair, then I had a phone interview which lasted about 45 minutes. This part was very relaxing. I learned more about the position, got asked a couple really easy questions, and then was able to ask him any questions I had. Next I had to take online assessments consisting of a timed two-minute one, and three other ones that are not timed. Then I got asked about a week later to an on-site interview which I will be having here in three days.

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in April 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by an HR representative to setup a time for a phone interview. The interview lasted a little over 30 minutes and consisted of very basic questions, which many others have mentioned on here. From there, I was asked to complete the Rembrandt Profile and skills assessment online, a few days later. The test consisted of 4 parts: 2-minute math test, math/logic test, interpreting code test, and writing code test (any language, including pseudocode is allowed - meant to test problem solving/thinking process). I am currently waiting to see if I have moved on in the process.

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a recruiter emailing me asking me to apply to the position so I sent them my resume and transcripts. Then I had a brief phone interview with a TS employee, which mostly involved a background check and them telling/answering my questions about the company. Half a week later I took the skills assessment (and a personality test to boost). I have some programming experience so I think I did at least decent. Still waiting on the results though.

Interview Questions

• You have two coins which come to 55 cents, one of which is not a nickel. What are the two coins?   Answer Question

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in April 2015.

Interview

Got email asking to schedule a phone interview the day after applying. Completed phone interview with a TS employee. Mostly questions about my resume/background and a few standard interview questions, the employee described details about the job, and then gave me the opportunity to ask any questions I had. Three days later, received an email asking me to take a personality test and online skills assessment. Took the personality test that day and scheduled the online skills assessment for the following day. Currently at this step in the process.

Application

Interview

Applied online and was contacted within a week or so. The next steps included a 30 min phone interview and an online assessment. The online assessment was mostly problem solving (word problems and math) and some coding as well. A next or so later I was invited for an on site interview. I'm currently at this stage in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How did you learn about Epic and why are you interested?   Answer Question

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

Apply, phone interview, skills assessment, in-person interview. Pretty basic stuff for the interviewing. Phone interview is really informal. In-person is a bit more intense. Skills assessment is straightforward. No previous coding experience necessary.

Technical Services Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Interview

It is a phone interview. The first 1/3 is about me and my resume. The next 1/3 is about TS and HR's experience at Epic. The last part is about me asking questions. HR really expects my questions, so it is important to have some interesting things about Epic in your mind.

Interview Questions

• What factors are important in terms of choosing all your offers?   Answer Question