Epic Systems Corporation

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2012.

It was a long process starting with a phone interview which seemed to be just telling me about the job and making sure I was not socially awkward. I was notified a few days later that the next step in the process was a skills assessment which took a couple of hours and was mostly problem-solving, math questions, and riddles. A few days later I was invited for an on-site interview where I spent from 8:30AM to 4:00PM answering questions, sometimes the same questions to different people, and participating in situational analysis, etc. I was also required to have a presentation prepared. My presentation included diagrams and a model and some writing on the board. They will ask you and are looking for people who are willing to travel and have a solid work ethic.

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in June 2010.

Applied for a consulting position and they saw CS on my resume and had me interview for Technical Trainer. On campus they gave me a take-it-by-yourself coding problem and had someone ask me questions off a sheet of paper and write down my answers.

At Epic I got asked questions off a sheet of paper again, took an SAT like test, and took a personality quiz.

Amazingly they let me sit on the offer for 6 months (I applied in fall semester, and wanted to interview with other companies through the spring semester). After 3 months they called me and said they'd decided to up the offer by $5,000.

Interview Questions

Read a lot of online reviews about how Epic hires everyone and keeps no one. Based on their interviewing and recruiting practices I realized it was probably true.

Technical Trainer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in April 2012.

Placed by CV on Monster and received an email from a recruiter from Epic saying they were interested in possibly hiring me as a Technical Trainer. Encourgaged me to apply to their online site. About 1.5 weeks later, I received an email asking me to take their hybrid personality/Skills/IQ inventory. 1.5 weeks later I received a "Thanks but no thanks" e-mail ending the process.

Technical Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in August 2011.

The company was quick to contact me through email. They were in nearly constant connection via email. They were really great about scheduling quickly, as I needed to have an answer before my return date to my other job. For this company, being as transparent and casual as possible is a plus. The environment is laid back and comfortable. They seem to realize that employee happiness leads to higher productivity.