Epic Systems Corporation Word Artist Interview Questions

2.6

Word Artist Interview

Interview

Email contact with recruiter, phone interview with employee holding current position covered basic beginning interview questions, sent in a writing sample, visited Epic campus for a tour, overview of Epic's products and services, lunch an employee and others interviewing at Epic, tests, more writing samples and interview with HR recruiter

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Madison, WI) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied online after a friend got a job there by doing the same thing. The initial application was simple. Standard questions, submit a resume and cover letter. Then, after submitted, you're emailed a link to take a personality test. It's not hard or tricky, you just have to answer it honestly. A few days later, I got an email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview questions are just to verify most of what you've said in your initial application and a chance for an Epic employee to explain the job more clearly. I didn't get any further than a phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Madison, WI) in May 2011.

Interview

First they did a simple resume review asking to for more details on several things on my resume. My interviewer didn't seem too interested in that part. The questions they asked were pretty generic. They asked very typical questions such as where do you see yourself in five years and why do you want to work for Epic Systems. It's the writing sample that you really have to worry about, and probably what they base most of your decision on. It's not a typical writing sample, it's very creative.

Interview Questions

• The writing sample was the hardest part.. the interview questions were all pretty typical.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation (Madison, WI) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online via monster.com and was invited for a phone interview. My dealings with HR were very professional. My phone interview was only 30 minutes long and several minutes were taken by verifying my address and other information. I was asked very general, classic interview questions such as "Why do you want to work at Epic" and "Where do you see yourself in five years?" My interviewer seemed quite young and articulate

Word Artist Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in March 2012.

Interview

I did not get to the point of being flown out to Madison, but I started out taking a basic math test and a personality test. Then I talked to a tech writer on the phone. It was very informal and very easy questions. The person I talked to was very nice. I then did a writing sample and took the test on math and programming skills. That was the stumbling block for me, but they still left me with a very good impression of their company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Epic? Why do you want to move to Madison?   Answer Question