Epicor Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

2.5

Senior Organizational Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in August 2014.

SR. Corporate recruiter rescheduled 3 times in one week by e-mail, never by phone. Candidate juggled schedule, appointments, and priorities accordingly. E-mail communication 10 minutes after interviews were to begin (1) "I am going to need to reschedule. Would you be available tomorrow? My apologies. I have a meeting that popped up on my calendar. "
      Next day 10 minutes after interview was to begin: "We have a pending offer on this role and I certainly don’t want to waste your time. It just came through today. I will connect with you if the situation changes"

ERP Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Epicor Software in January 2010.

I got someone on the inside to get my resume to HR because the automated resume reading tool missed my skills and qualifications. They I had 2-3 phone interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Had to put together a "presentation". Was given about 20 minutes notice. It wasn't that big of a deal and came to find out later that another colleague never even had to do one. It was so random. It was like the hiring manager was just going through the motions.   Answer Question
    There was no real negotiation. When I tried to negotiate, I was basically threatened with the long time delay it would take to go through the whole process again. It already took 2 months to get to this point and I didn't want to wait another 2 months for a counter/counter offer, so I took what they gave me.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software.

A lot of questions about experience. they go through a standard interview script with what you would do in this situation

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in July 2013.

Took 4 months to contact me. *redflag* Returned my email and scheduled an interview. Spoke with 3 managers was then told Id be contacted within the week. Got a call from one of the managers saying theyd like to bring me on.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation process. I was emailed a contract when asking for better pay/benefits I was refered to HR who said the contract was alrady finalized.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Yardley, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in September 2010.

Interviewed with 3 different people. Good experience getting to know the people I'd be working with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software.

4 round interview, first with Senior BDRs in the position, next two with upper managers and finally a short "why me" presentation

Anonymous Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in April 2013.

Communicative recruiters

Interview Questions
    • Describe most complex project, role in project, challenges faced, outcome, what would I have done differently   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Epicor Software.

First round is phone interview, I did it in summer in 2013, it took about 45 mins, the interviewer asked some hr questions, then a technical question. He spent much time introducing the company, very nice.
    Second round is online test, it took 3-4 hours, there are four algorithms in the last, you have to prepare them before taking that.

Interview Questions
    • You have to prepare the algorithm, because you need to write it correctly in whiteboard   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

I talked with them at my college's career fair and was invited from there to come to a pizza social at their office. They offered a sign up for interviews at the social. I came in for an interview that week and was offered the opportunity to do a field day a couple days after.

Interview Questions
    • What is the latest book you've read that wasn't for school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis Park, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in May 2013.

Online recruiters, in-person interview with two managers

Interview Questions

Worked for Epicor Software? Contribute to the Community!