Epicor Software

65 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

ERP Consultant Interview

ERP Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Epicor Software in January 2010.

Interview Details – I got someone on the inside to get my resume to HR because the automated resume reading tool missed my skills and qualifications. They I had 2-3 phone interviews.

Interview Question – Had to put together a "presentation". Was given about 20 minutes notice. It wasn't that big of a deal and came to find out later that another colleague never even had to do one. It was so random. It was like the hiring manager was just going through the motions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no real negotiation. When I tried to negotiate, I was basically threatened with the long time delay it would take to go through the whole process again. It already took 2 months to get to this point and I didn't want to wait another 2 months for a counter/counter offer, so I took what they gave me.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview Details – A lot of questions about experience. they go through a standard interview script with what you would do in this situation

Interview Question – very standard questions   Answer Question

Product Support Specialist Interview

Product Support Specialist
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in July 2013.

Interview Details – Took 4 months to contact me. *redflag* Returned my email and scheduled an interview. Spoke with 3 managers was then told Id be contacted within the week. Got a call from one of the managers saying theyd like to bring me on.

Interview Question – Do you know what DNS/URL means?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation process. I was emailed a contract when asking for better pay/benefits I was refered to HR who said the contract was alrady finalized.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Yardley, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 3 different people. Good experience getting to know the people I'd be working with.

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview Details – 4 round interview, first with Senior BDRs in the position, next two with upper managers and finally a short "why me" presentation

Interview Question – "What do your colleagues struggle at?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in April 2013.

Interview Details – Communicative recruiters

Interview Question – Describe most complex project, role in project, challenges faced, outcome, what would I have done differently   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview Details – First round is phone interview, I did it in summer in 2013, it took about 45 mins, the interviewer asked some hr questions, then a technical question. He spent much time introducing the company, very nice.
Second round is online test, it took 3-4 hours, there are four algorithms in the last, you have to prepare them before taking that.

Interview Question – You have to prepare the algorithm, because you need to write it correctly in whiteboard   Answer Question

Interviewed at Epicor Software

Interview Details – I talked with them at my college's career fair and was invited from there to come to a pizza social at their office. They offered a sign up for interviews at the social. I came in for an interview that week and was offered the opportunity to do a field day a couple days after.

Interview Question – What is the latest book you've read that wasn't for school?   Answer Question

Saint Louis Park, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in May 2013.

Interview Details – Online recruiters, in-person interview with two managers

Interview Question – What makes you a good fit for Epicor?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist

I applied online and interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview Details – The hiring and interviewing process was extensive, I went through a total of 6 interviews. I was very disappointed when after I rearranged my schedule numerous times, and made myself available on 6 different occasions that the organization did not have the courtesy of contacting me to advise of their decision. When I reached out to them, I was told that there was a change in the business and the position was under review. I feel from a professional courtesy standpoint, that information should have been disclosed without me having to follow up.

Interview Question – I dont recall an unexpected or difficult question.   Answer Question

Worked for Epicor Software? Contribute to the Community!