Epicor Software Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015
Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.5

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and had three phone interviews, was scheduled for a face to face but was cancelled due to weather and than schedules did not work out. once they worked out was notified that the search was going to be suspended. My guess the search was suspended due to the lack of work in the area they was hiring for. I had a positive opinion of the interview process until it was cancelled after 3 meetings and led on to believe they was still hiring.

Interview Questions

• What experience I had, why I was looking for another Job.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software (Dublin, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Came in for an interview after talking with the reciter, had a nice conversation with the hiring manager, and then never heard back about the job, about the interview. No feedback, no yes or no. Just nothing. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience. Are you able to do the job with no support?   Answer Question

Senior Territory Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward, and to the point. If you are not a sales minded individual, this job is not for you and you will find that out before you even take the job. They interview you briefly,

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Sales? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? If you had to guess, how many basketballs do you think you could fit into this room?   1 Answer

ERP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epicor Software (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with six different individuals; they know what they are looking for and will ask the appropriate question to ensure you are knowledgeable for the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• When would you recommend finite manufacturing vs infinite manufacturing and why?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software in September 2014.

Interview

got phone interview after campus career fair, the phone interview is nothing about technical, they only asked about your background and introduce any kind of software jobs in epic. and then they gave me a online assessment and told me to finish as soon as possible. the online assessment takes around 3-4 hours and four parts, coding, math, learning a new language and quick answering

Senior Organizational Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software in August 2014.

Interview

SR. Corporate recruiter rescheduled 3 times in one week by e-mail, never by phone. Candidate juggled schedule, appointments, and priorities accordingly. E-mail communication 10 minutes after interviews were to begin (1) "I am going to need to reschedule. Would you be available tomorrow? My apologies. I have a meeting that popped up on my calendar. "
      Next day 10 minutes after interview was to begin: "We have a pending offer on this role and I certainly don’t want to waste your time. It just came through today. I will connect with you if the situation changes"

Interview Questions

• Would you be available tomorrow?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

A lot of questions about experience. they go through a standard interview script with what you would do in this situation

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

4 round interview, first with Senior BDRs in the position, next two with upper managers and finally a short "why me" presentation

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

First round is phone interview, I did it in summer in 2013, it took about 45 mins, the interviewer asked some hr questions, then a technical question. He spent much time introducing the company, very nice.
    Second round is online test, it took 3-4 hours, there are four algorithms in the last, you have to prepare them before taking that.

Interview Questions

• You have to prepare the algorithm, because you need to write it correctly in whiteboard   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

I talked with them at my college's career fair and was invited from there to come to a pizza social at their office. They offered a sign up for interviews at the social. I came in for an interview that week and was offered the opportunity to do a field day a couple days after.

Interview Questions

• What is the latest book you've read that wasn't for school?   Answer Question