Epicor Software

Updated Oct 28, 2014
Updated Oct 28, 2014

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software in September 2014.

got phone interview after campus career fair, the phone interview is nothing about technical, they only asked about your background and introduce any kind of software jobs in epic. and then they gave me a online assessment and told me to finish as soon as possible. the online assessment takes around 3-4 hours and four parts, coding, math, learning a new language and quick answering

Senior Organizational Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software in August 2014.

SR. Corporate recruiter rescheduled 3 times in one week by e-mail, never by phone. Candidate juggled schedule, appointments, and priorities accordingly. E-mail communication 10 minutes after interviews were to begin (1) "I am going to need to reschedule. Would you be available tomorrow? My apologies. I have a meeting that popped up on my calendar. "
      Next day 10 minutes after interview was to begin: "We have a pending offer on this role and I certainly don’t want to waste your time. It just came through today. I will connect with you if the situation changes"

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software.

A lot of questions about experience. they go through a standard interview script with what you would do in this situation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software.

4 round interview, first with Senior BDRs in the position, next two with upper managers and finally a short "why me" presentation

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Epicor Software.

First round is phone interview, I did it in summer in 2013, it took about 45 mins, the interviewer asked some hr questions, then a technical question. He spent much time introducing the company, very nice.
    Second round is online test, it took 3-4 hours, there are four algorithms in the last, you have to prepare them before taking that.

Interview Questions
    • You have to prepare the algorithm, because you need to write it correctly in whiteboard   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

I talked with them at my college's career fair and was invited from there to come to a pizza social at their office. They offered a sign up for interviews at the social. I came in for an interview that week and was offered the opportunity to do a field day a couple days after.

Interview Questions
    • What is the latest book you've read that wasn't for school?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Epicor Software.

The hiring and interviewing process was extensive, I went through a total of 6 interviews. I was very disappointed when after I rearranged my schedule numerous times, and made myself available on 6 different occasions that the organization did not have the courtesy of contacting me to advise of their decision. When I reached out to them, I was told that there was a change in the business and the position was under review. I feel from a professional courtesy standpoint, that information should have been disclosed without me having to follow up.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epicor Software.

test- 2 section simple math and logical , no need to extra preparation
    coding 4 qn without compiler (psudocode was allowed)

Business Development Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software.

Starts with a phone interview with recruiter who makes sure you understand the job role (which is most likely inflated because they have no idea what the job actually does). Then a phone interview with the manager/lead of your team asking questions about your background. 3rd interview is in person with manager to discuss commission structure (which is also inflated). In the 3rd interview you get to meet the team, which is helpful, but the job isnt team oriented, its individual.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Salaries are low and below industry standard. Commission is nice, but inflated numbers are given during interview, actual commission much lower than expected.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Epicor Software in July 2013.

Submitted Resume at the Chicago Tech Expo and got an phone interview from HR one week later. Then interviewed with a team member. Good interview experience, very comfortable, then had the skill test and was having trouble there.