Epicor Software

Updated Feb 16, 2015
Updated Feb 16, 2015

2.5

Software Developer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Epicor Software in July 2013.

Submitted Resume at the Chicago Tech Expo and got an phone interview from HR one week later. Then interviewed with a team member. Good interview experience, very comfortable, then had the skill test and was having trouble there.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software in July 2013.

Took 4 months to contact me. *redflag* Returned my email and scheduled an interview. Spoke with 3 managers was then told Id be contacted within the week. Got a call from one of the managers saying theyd like to bring me on.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation process. I was emailed a contract when asking for better pay/benefits I was refered to HR who said the contract was alrady finalized.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epicor Software.

Phone interview

BDR Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Epicor Software.

Placed through an agency. Very typical interview. You know the answer that they're looking for.

Interview Questions
    Minimal. "this is what we pay."

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software in May 2013.

It goes well. very easy and ly back. I don't remember more

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software in May 2013.

Online recruiters, in-person interview with two managers

Software Engineer Interview

Applied online via university recruitment. Get feedback in about 2 weeks. First phone screen with typical resume questions. Then online procured test. One bad thing about the online test is that you can not take a break or go to the restroom once a part has started. So take a break or go to the restroom once you finish a section.

Interview Questions
    • Almost all questions can be found in the careercup.com   Answer Question

I have not finished the test since I have a venti coffee before the test and I really need to use the bathroom

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software in April 2013.

After a brief phone interview about your resume, then they scheduled a skill assessment test.
    The phone interview was very easy, they were interested on your gpa and working experience. i was asked to introduce one of my favorite project.
    Skill assessment test consist questions about logic questions, math questions, and programming questions

Anonymous Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software in April 2013.

Communicative recruiters

Interview Questions
    • Describe most complex project, role in project, challenges faced, outcome, what would I have done differently   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software.

Applied on Dice and was contacted by an internal recruiter who did a quick phone screen. Next was a more technical phone screen with the software directors. Finally, a face to face interview with a panel of four senior software people. Surprisingly, they didn't put me to the whiteboard, only some generic software questions: what is an interface, abstract class?