Epicor Software

Average Difficulty
65 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer

I applied through other source - interviewed at Epicor Software in July 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted Resume at the Chicago Tech Expo and got an phone interview from HR one week later. Then interviewed with a team member. Good interview experience, very comfortable, then had the skill test and was having trouble there.

Interview Question – Programming handling I/O   View Answer

Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in May 2013.

Interview Details – It goes well. very easy and ly back. I don't remember more

Interview Question – A technical question   Answer Question

Madison, WI

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview Details – test- 2 section simple math and logical , no need to extra preparation
coding 4 qn without compiler (psudocode was allowed)

Interview Question – nothing all simple   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Development Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview Details – Starts with a phone interview with recruiter who makes sure you understand the job role (which is most likely inflated because they have no idea what the job actually does). Then a phone interview with the manager/lead of your team asking questions about your background. 3rd interview is in person with manager to discuss commission structure (which is also inflated). In the 3rd interview you get to meet the team, which is helpful, but the job isnt team oriented, its individual.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Salaries are low and below industry standard. Commission is nice, but inflated numbers are given during interview, actual commission much lower than expected.

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview Details – Phone interview

Interview Question – routine questions   Answer Question

BDR Interview

BDR

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview Details – Placed through an agency. Very typical interview. You know the answer that they're looking for.

Interview Question – N/a   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal. "this is what we pay."

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Epicor Software

Interview Details – Applied online via university recruitment. Get feedback in about 2 weeks. First phone screen with typical resume questions. Then online procured test. One bad thing about the online test is that you can not take a break or go to the restroom once a part has started. So take a break or go to the restroom once you finish a section.

Interview Question – Almost all questions can be found in the careercup.com   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I have not finished the test since I have a venti coffee before the test and I really need to use the bathroom

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in April 2013.

Interview Details – After a brief phone interview about your resume, then they scheduled a skill assessment test.
The phone interview was very easy, they were interested on your gpa and working experience. i was asked to introduce one of my favorite project.
Skill assessment test consist questions about logic questions, math questions, and programming questions

Interview Question – projects   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in September 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process began with connecting with a recruiter via LinkedIn. From there began the process:
~Initial Phone Screen with a recruiter, 30 minutes or so, general background and goals
~Phone Interview with hiring manager (Director), 60 minutes, typical interview
~Phone Interview with another Director (to get a second opinion), 60 minutes, typical
~In person interview with Director and Sr. Director, 90 minutes, traditional interview
~Began background check
~Phone interview with Sr. VP of Sales, to discuss compatibility of vision and culture

Interview Question – I must say that I didn't get thrown any curve balls or anything like that. All the interviews were pretty vanilla; why have you been successful, what is your approach and style, what separates you from the pack, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiating involved, the offer was actually sweeter than I expected thus I was happy to accept it as presented.

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in June 2012.

Interview Details – They start with a group interview and try to fire off questions rapidly to see how you will handle them. Your 2nd interview will start with a one-hour "field day" (shadow) of a current employee to show you what we do day-to-day. After the hour is up, you meet with a manager and they ask you more questions and you'll probably be hired because they are desperate for people.

Interview Question – How do you define success?   View Answer