Epicor Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Epicor Software in July 2013.

Interview

Submitted Resume at the Chicago Tech Expo and got an phone interview from HR one week later. Then interviewed with a team member. Good interview experience, very comfortable, then had the skill test and was having trouble there.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone interview

BDR Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

Placed through an agency. Very typical interview. You know the answer that they're looking for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal. "this is what we pay."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software (Saint Louis Park, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

Online recruiters, in-person interview with two managers

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software in May 2013.

Interview

It goes well. very easy and ly back. I don't remember more

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software in April 2013.

Interview

Communicative recruiters

Interview Questions

• Describe most complex project, role in project, challenges faced, outcome, what would I have done differently   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software in April 2013.

Interview

After a brief phone interview about your resume, then they scheduled a skill assessment test. The phone interview was very easy, they were interested on your gpa and working experience. i was asked to introduce one of my favorite project. Skill assessment test consist questions about logic questions, math questions, and programming questions

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Applied on Dice and was contacted by an internal recruiter who did a quick phone screen. Next was a more technical phone screen with the software directors. Finally, a face to face interview with a panel of four senior software people. Surprisingly, they didn't put me to the whiteboard, only some generic software questions: what is an interface, abstract class?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epicor Software (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone screening interview, then moved to a group interview with 9 other interviewee's.

Interview Questions

• Sell me why I should buy Green Bay Packers season tickets?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Epicor Software (Columbus, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.