Epicor Software Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

2.5

CRM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

After having an initial phone screening interview with HR, I had a 75 minute interview with the hiring manager of the professional services department. My impression of the interview was that it went very well. The manager emphasized that regardless of the outcome, I would be notified in the shortest possible timeframe of the decision. I was told that I would either move on in the hiring process to a second interview, or be notified if the position was determined to not be a good fit. This point was reiterated 3 or 4 times. It has now been exactly one month since that initial interview, and I have received no news. A short follow-up email to HR's attention also went unanswered. I have since accepted an offer from another organization. I was highly unimpressed with Epicor's unprofessionalism and was left with a very negative impression of the organization. I would not consider working there given this experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your order of preference of these three positions and why?   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Company's HR found my CV online. First call was relatively short but we defined the budget right at the beginning, they took the average of my range and stuck with it till the very end. First onsite interview with 2 development managers 1-on-1, not many technical questions or 'test' questions. Second onsite interview with 2 guys from the core development. Again, questions were mainly about experience, technologies used and design patterns. Got offer with the amount specified in the first call. Not much to negotiate except vacations and start date. And it was more like an arrangement. Very professional, friendly process and people.

Interview Questions

• What you do if you cannot get something from upper management you need?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Pointe-Claire, QC (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

took about 6 months before getting hired. interviewed 2 times within one month. then company went on hiring freeze. 3rd interview, with new manager, was totally informal where the manager was pretty much stating the facts about the position, expected to do overtime, and how if current employee don't start measuring up with overtime expectations, they may not be around for very long.

Interview Questions

• first 2 interviews were very professional where all questions were typical interview qns. they were really adiment about finding someone who would be a good fit with the rest of the team and able to deal with difficult people on the team along with someone who has all the skills sets. 3rd interview, with new manager was very informal, and offered salary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no way to negotiate

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

Overall the interview was ok. The management team was very pleasant and I got the response very quickly.