Epicor Software Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2015

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

After submitting my application online, I got a phone interview call which went well. It lasted 30 mins and was asked to explain a project in detail, technologies worked on, technical skills and few basic questions. After clearing it, then gave Proctor test which is a skill assessment test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epicor Software

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epicor Software (Madison, WI).

Interview

test- 2 section simple math and logical , no need to extra preparation coding 4 qn without compiler (psudocode was allowed)

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Epicor Software in July 2013.

Interview

Submitted Resume at the Chicago Tech Expo and got an phone interview from HR one week later. Then interviewed with a team member. Good interview experience, very comfortable, then had the skill test and was having trouble there.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in May 2013.

Interview

It goes well. very easy and ly back. I don't remember more

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Resume dropped on their website and they contacted me about a week later. Had a basic phone interview to confirm information on resume, why Epic, why previous experiences etc. Then had an onsite interview which included the basics: tests, 1:1 interview with a software developer, tour of campus and software

Interview Questions

• 3 references: strengths and weaknesses they would say about you   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview

I am out of the us. I took the phone interview with a member of the software developer team at Epic. It took less than 30 min. and he gave me general questions; why come to Epic? why software developer? relocation? travelling? and so on

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epicor Software in March 2012.

Interview

I just had a phone interview....and after that i was Scheduled to have a written test... And waiting for the results.... So please prepare the questions available on the internet . The pattern Will be 20 questions of math 20 of their own programming language and 5 In java.....

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epicor Software in September 2011.

Interview

simple interview talk on the phone. Basic questions about resume. It was pretty laid-back, and he asked me to describe the experience I had. He also asked me about the programming experience and traveling maximum rate. There were mostly behavior questions. Besides, he recommended his working environment to me and shared his working experience.

Interview Questions

• What's the maximum traveling rate you can accept?   1 Answer