Epicor Software

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at Epicor Software.

Interview Details – First round is phone interview, I did it in summer in 2013, it took about 45 mins, the interviewer asked some hr questions, then a technical question. He spent much time introducing the company, very nice.
Second round is online test, it took 3-4 hours, there are four algorithms in the last, you have to prepare them before taking that.

Interview Question – You have to prepare the algorithm, because you need to write it correctly in whiteboard   Answer Question

Interviewed at Epicor Software

Interview Details – Applied online via university recruitment. Get feedback in about 2 weeks. First phone screen with typical resume questions. Then online procured test. One bad thing about the online test is that you can not take a break or go to the restroom once a part has started. So take a break or go to the restroom once you finish a section.

Interview Question – Almost all questions can be found in the careercup.com   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I have not finished the test since I have a venti coffee before the test and I really need to use the bathroom

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Epicor Software in February 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.

Interview Question – Virtual function in Java   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Madison, WI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Epicor Software in April 2011.

Interview Details – Start with some question with the resume. Everything else is pretty much described by other post. nothing new.

Interview Question – what is static function of c++. why do we need it.   View Answer

Madison, WI

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and decided to take it a shot. Took a personality test called Rembrandt and then had a phone interview with a software engineer. Rembrandt was pretty straightforward nothing to worry about really and the interview with employee was basically just to go over my resume and confirm the information included in it. I took the skills test a local library and it was not very hard but the last problems on the programming section were a bit tricky.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in working for Epic?   View Answer

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Epicor Software in January 2013.

Interview Details – Written Test (Maths and Programming)

Interview Question – Some of the programming questions were unexpected   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Epicor Software in December 2012.

Interview Details – Got a call from HR to get you know the basic info of the company, also to get a little more about your resume and previous experiences in software development process.

After the call I got contacted via e-mail for an in-site interview. Went to the building (an amazing one) and the atmosphere was really nice, programmers and project managers everywhere. Got a technical interview about basic C# knowledge and aptitude tests. Also the algorithms questions were really easy.

After finish the tests, they told me that a project manager will review my entire application and then they'll tell if the process will continue or not. Never got a call/mail back.

Interview Question – Was really easy interview: Fibonacci, sorting elements, nothing especial.   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Epicor Software in November 2011.

Interview Details – It consisted of a personality test which I gave during one of my classes, so it was pretty easy. It was followed by a telephonic interview, which I would prefer to call a discussion. Then they told me that I have to go to a test center for a programming/skills test. The max time allowed was 4 hours or so but they had points for finishing the test quickly.I took around 3 hours. And did not get an on-site interview call

Interview Question – Do you know whats the toughest thing is about working with Epic?   View Answer

Software Engineer

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Epicor Software in December 2009.

Interview Details – I first receive a call to a phone interview. Flwe to madison then had a presentaion and a written test

Interview Question – What do you dont like about the company?   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in August 2009.

Interview Details – was having a phone interview and personality profile test bascially to test our personality

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Epicor Software

Worked for Epicor Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epicor Software Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Epicor Software employees and interview candidates.