Epicor Software Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.4

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Epicor Software.

First round is phone interview, I did it in summer in 2013, it took about 45 mins, the interviewer asked some hr questions, then a technical question. He spent much time introducing the company, very nice.
Second round is online test, it took 3-4 hours, there are four algorithms in the last, you have to prepare them before taking that.

Interview Questions
  • You have to prepare the algorithm, because you need to write it correctly in whiteboard   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epicor Software

Software Engineer Interview

Applied online via university recruitment. Get feedback in about 2 weeks. First phone screen with typical resume questions. Then online procured test. One bad thing about the online test is that you can not take a break or go to the restroom once a part has started. So take a break or go to the restroom once you finish a section.

Interview Questions
    • Almost all questions can be found in the careercup.com   Answer Question

I have not finished the test since I have a venti coffee before the test and I really need to use the bathroom

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Epicor Software in February 2013.

Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.Phone interview. Then technical online testing (no interviewer), in a computer lab in my campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Epicor Software in April 2011.

Start with some question with the resume. Everything else is pretty much described by other post. nothing new.

Interview Questions
    • what is static function of c++. why do we need it.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in October 2011.

I was contacted by a recruiter and decided to take it a shot. Took a personality test called Rembrandt and then had a phone interview with a software engineer. Rembrandt was pretty straightforward nothing to worry about really and the interview with employee was basically just to go over my resume and confirm the information included in it. I took the skills test a local library and it was not very hard but the last problems on the programming section were a bit tricky.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in working for Epic?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Epicor Software in January 2013.

Written Test (Maths and Programming)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Epicor Software in December 2012.

Got a call from HR to get you know the basic info of the company, also to get a little more about your resume and previous experiences in software development process.

After the call I got contacted via e-mail for an in-site interview. Went to the building (an amazing one) and the atmosphere was really nice, programmers and project managers everywhere. Got a technical interview about basic C# knowledge and aptitude tests. Also the algorithms questions were really easy.

After finish the tests, they told me that a project manager will review my entire application and then they'll tell if the process will continue or not. Never got a call/mail back.

Interview Questions
    • Was really easy interview: Fibonacci, sorting elements, nothing especial.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Epicor Software in November 2011.

It consisted of a personality test which I gave during one of my classes, so it was pretty easy. It was followed by a telephonic interview, which I would prefer to call a discussion. Then they told me that I have to go to a test center for a programming/skills test. The max time allowed was 4 hours or so but they had points for finishing the test quickly.I took around 3 hours. And did not get an on-site interview call

Interview Questions
    • Do you know whats the toughest thing is about working with Epic?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Epicor Software in December 2009.

I first receive a call to a phone interview. Flwe to madison then had a presentaion and a written test

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epicor Software in August 2009.

was having a phone interview and personality profile test bascially to test our personality

Interview Questions

Worked for Epicor Software? Contribute to the Community!