Epitec Interview Questions & Reviews in Detroit, MI
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Recruiter/Genius Finder (7)
- Recruiter (6)
- IT Recruiter (5)
- Data Analyst (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Human Resources Specialist (1)
- Senior Software Developer (1)
- SAN Engineer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Data Coordinator (1)
- VOIP Engineer (1)
- Crystal Report Developer (1)
- IT Tech Lead (1)
- IT Specialist (1)
- Entry Lever Recruiter (1)
- IT Junior Associate (1)
- IT Recuirter (1)
- Industrial Ergonomics Engineer (1)
- Contract Instructional Design (1)
IT Recruiter Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epitec in November 2013.
Interview Details – 3 step interview process - phone interview, and two face to face interviews
Senior Software Developer Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Epitec in August 2011.
Interview Details – I've worked for these guys twice and have been very happy both times. Typical interview process. Upon hiring, fair pay, decent people.
Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary for software developers. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Not applicable - it's an agency and they have fixed rates they offer. I did turn them down, once; they came back with a better offer.
Very Easy Interview
Recruiter/Genius Finder Interview (Negative Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Epitec.
Interview Details – Standard 2 interviews although the second interview is really just a rehash of the first
- There were no difficult questions. I don't think they have too high of expectations just so long as you have some kind of 4 year degree. You almost feel like you are being led to the right answer. Answer Question
- They don't expect you to have any type of recruiting background so none of the questions are Job based. You get a few behavioral and maybe asked to describe a project you worked on. View Answer
Reason for Declining – I just didn't get a good vibe from how easily I got through the interviews. Plus I networked around a little and heard some bad stories.
Crystal Report Developer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Epitec in December 2010.
Interview Details – Called by recuriter, Information sent to employer. Interviewed within same week. Two hour interview with employer. Hired following day.
Interview Question – What don't you like about your current position? View Answer
Negotiation Details – Looking back I may have been able to get more pay but was eager to get out of my current job. But overall very happy with this job and pay increase.