Epitec

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Recruiter Interview

IT Recruiter
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epitec in November 2013.

Interview Details – 3 step interview process - phone interview, and two face to face interviews

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Detroit, MI

I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Epitec in August 2011.

Interview Details – I've worked for these guys twice and have been very happy both times. Typical interview process. Upon hiring, fair pay, decent people.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary for software developers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not applicable - it's an agency and they have fixed rates they offer. I did turn them down, once; they came back with a better offer.

Very Easy Interview

Recruiter/Genius Finder Interview

Recruiter/Genius Finder
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Epitec.

Interview Details – Standard 2 interviews although the second interview is really just a rehash of the first

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. I don't think they have too high of expectations just so long as you have some kind of 4 year degree. You almost feel like you are being led to the right answer.   Answer Question
  • They don't expect you to have any type of recruiting background so none of the questions are Job based. You get a few behavioral and maybe asked to describe a project you worked on.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I just didn't get a good vibe from how easily I got through the interviews. Plus I networked around a little and heard some bad stories.

Epitec COO responded to this review

Feb 19, 2014

We have made many changes to our interview process since this review was posted. However, not all offers are accepted. Although Epitec is disappointed when an offer is declined, we appreciate your ... More

Crystal Report Developer Interview

Crystal Report Developer
Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Epitec in December 2010.

Interview Details – Called by recuriter, Information sent to employer. Interviewed within same week. Two hour interview with employer. Hired following day.

Interview Question – What don't you like about your current position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Looking back I may have been able to get more pay but was eager to get out of my current job. But overall very happy with this job and pay increase.

Worked for Epitec? Contribute to the Community!