Epitec Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epitec.

Interview

Had a 3 step interview process and it was easy; however, the big disadvantage was going through all of that for 2 weeks with no offer and no explanation as to why the decision was made, although I was lead to believe that they were on board with me. Just a fair warning, this is not a guaranteed position even though I was told that I had my background matched a lot of skills that they were looking for.

Financial Payroll Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Personable, not intimidating. Great experience and the staff I met with were friendly. They also offer on site training which most companies don't offer. I met with the CFO on my second interview and he was very down to earth and took interest in my hobbies outside of work.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).

Interview

I had the interviews, all of the questions were common sense. The people interviewing appeared nice but the staff were another story. They will ask you for official transcripts I suggest that you give them a copy if you have to pay for it out of pocket because this is not a guaranteed job

J2EE Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Epitec.

Interview

Initial recruiter interview asking about past work experience then drug test client face to face interview with a group of people. Asked random questions about the past work experience. Gave a piece of code to tell what is wrong and how to improve the performance.

Contract Drafter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Epitec.

Interview

I was basically onboarded immediately without much of an interview. I completed the hiring training and background check and drug screed and got my offer letter within a few days.

Interview Questions

• It was difficult to get all of the info I needed due to the nature of the hiring   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wasn't much of a negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

The hiring process moved along very quickly. My recruiter was very communicative every step of the way. My account manager met me at the site on the day of the interview to make sure any last minute questions I had were answered.

Interview Questions

• This was a typical interview with both technical and behavioral questions. i.e. Describe a situation when you missed a deadline and how you addressed the issue. or What is your level of familiarity with (insert critical business function here)?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated for 10 days of vacation. But, I had absolutely no knowledge of the 11 unpaid days between Christmas and the 1st week of January. Had I been aware of this, I would have negotiated for more days or a higher wage.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Epitec.

Interview

The interview for Epiet was nothing really.. just some basic question's after my Resume was submitted it basically a prep for the interview for the employer was It was a MAD RUSH! hurry, hurry hurry. then start date was delayed by a week and a half Unpaid! EXTREAMY disappointed

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Epitec in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process seams to be pretty standard so far. I have had one phone interview which lasted maybe 30 minutes. This interview included some general questions and information regarding the position. A few days later I had a scheduled in-person interview.

The in-person interview was with one person. My original resume that I provided did not include serving (restaurant) experience. I was asked to provide a resume which included this information. I also had to provide a receipt for my transcripts being ordered. This interview included more personal questions about my work history and the typical experience questions. Overall the experience has been quick and simple so far. I have no complaints.

Interview Questions

• The question that stumped my is actually not a hard one. It was if there was anything about myself that i would like to change or improve on. All Questions during this portion of the interview were similar to this type of question.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Epitec (Addison, TX).

Interview

Extremely easy. Asked a few questions about my résumé and then went on to another easy interview w/the VP via Skype. Neither interview was difficult, but I don't remember what I was asked except for they both talked about salary and making sure I was comfortable w/it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's room for negotiation if you try!

Recruiter/Genius Finder Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epitec.

Interview

The interview process is very thorough. They do not try to hide anything or hold anything back. I like that in the sense that they want you to get a real feel for the company. They don't want anyone there who is not willing to do their job, or someone with a negative attitude. They ask very thorough questions and do a two step interview process. If you are driven and motivated that is a huge bonus.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to leave the company you were at before?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can negotiate based on experience. I was very pleased with the offered salary and benefits package