Epitec Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

Easy, just answer question that basically you will get on phone and talk to anyone. You will have one phone interview and one in person and you are done.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Phone interview, two in person interviews. Not a good company to work with. I interviewed twice and wasn't considered due to motivation which was an absurd excuse. They ask for transcripts which you have to pay for out of pocket. Low base salary. My experience was a hassle and waste time/ money.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

The interview was with only one manager/executive with HR not being present during the interview. I was asked questions that were illegal to ask and basis of discrimination. I was mind-boggled that the executive was that oblivious of the law to ask such discriminatory questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked legally inappropriate questions with HR not being present there to monitor the interview or witness the interview. Which I find very odd.   Answer Question

Recruiter/Genius Finder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position. There was a phone screening and 2 face to face interviews which then led to the offer. In the first face to face the recruiter was honest and clear with information about the position. The second face to face was with a manager. We discussed what a career would look like at Epitec. This is a company that I could see a future at. I received an offer and spoke with another member of management. It was clear that Recruiters are disposable and even though Epitec "wanted" me to join the team, I was of no value to them. When I spoke with this other member of management they let me know they are fine with people coming and going because they can replace them so easily. They don't seem to see a problem with turnover. If you are looking for a career, be cautious of Epitec.

Cultural differences.

Epitec Response

Jul 27, 2015 – COO

Thank you for your comments on the entry level recruiter position. Employee turnover is a normal part of the business cycle. Higher turnover exists with entry-level workers and inexperienced ... More

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epitec in May 2015.

Interview

Took two weeks, I drove 16 hours for the face to face interview in Dallas area. When I got there I realized there was any diversity there at all and I read reviews but.. yeah. The employees wasn't not welcoming but the interviews was very nice. The Skype interview was terrible. He was very rude and showed no interest. I am well qualified for the position, but once he astually saw me I can tell it was already a no. I hate race had to do with it but he made it pretty obvious.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with inbound and out-bound calling.   Answer Question

Epitec Response

Jun 12, 2015 – COO

Epitec does not discriminate based on race. Please contact me directly about your experience and who you interviewed with. I can be reached at mark@epitec.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Recruiter/Genius Finder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).

Interview

I had an excellent experience with this company overall so far. I'm only a potential candidate for the position, but they have been exceedingly flexible with the interview process because I am already employed full time. They have been very personable throughout the entire process thus far. I have had every question answered concisely in regards to compensation, benefits and everything else about the position.

Interview Questions

• What is a piece of advice you have been given recently that has helped in your professional life?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

Had a 3 step interview process and it was easy; however, the big disadvantage was going through all of that for 2 weeks with no offer and no explanation as to why the decision was made, although I was lead to believe that they were on board with me. Just a fair warning, this is not a guaranteed position even though I was told that I had my background matched a lot of skills that they were looking for.

Financial Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Personable, not intimidating. Great experience and the staff I met with were friendly. They also offer on site training which most companies don't offer. I met with the CFO on my second interview and he was very down to earth and took interest in my hobbies outside of work.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).

Interview

I had the interviews, all of the questions were common sense. The people interviewing appeared nice but the staff were another story. They will ask you for official transcripts I suggest that you give them a copy if you have to pay for it out of pocket because this is not a guaranteed job

J2EE Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

Initial recruiter interview asking about past work experience then drug test client face to face interview with a group of people. Asked random questions about the past work experience. Gave a piece of code to tell what is wrong and how to improve the performance.