Epitec

Average Difficulty
35 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Epitec

Interview Details – In phone interview and then was called into the office for an in-person interview. They will call you most likely the day after and then go from there. They look for college graduates for entry level recruiter positions.

Interview Question – Not really too bad of an interview. Will ask about your college major and why you chose it and your GPA.
Just make sure you are sales driven and you will get the job.
  Answer Question

VOIP Engineer Interview

VOIP Engineer
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Epitec in August 2012.

Interview Details – First I did have one phone interview. I did have a total of 3 interviews with 3 different persons after the phone interview. Two of the interviews were technical in nature. The third interview was with the Director of the Telecommunications department where I would be working. The process went good and seemed to flow.

Interview Question – I was asked about Avaya Call Center functions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I chose not to negociate.

Contract Instructional Design Interview

Contract Instructional Design

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Epitec in April 2013.

Interview Details – Very quick. My recruiter was responsive and worked for my success.

Negotiation Details – The rate was already fixed.

SAN Engineer Interview

SAN Engineer
Dearborn, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epitec in April 2011.

Interview Details – Was selected from resume posting on Monster. Called to offer interview, prepped me thoroughly. Was interviewed via phone by Epitec, then in person by Ford, accompanied by an Epitec rep. Was made a favorable offer very quickly. Everyone I work with from Epitec is kind, helpful, cheerful, and approachable.

Interview Question – None, I was very thoroughly prepped on what kind of questions would be asked, and coached on how to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted initial offer, it was more than I had planned to ask for the position. I was offered one rate for no benefits, and another for time off and benefits. Accepted the second.

Industrial Ergonomics Engineer Interview

Industrial Ergonomics Engineer
Dearborn, MI

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Epitec in August 2013.

Interview Details – I had two rounds of phone interview and one on sight interview. The interviews were concentrated on my previous works as an Industrial engineer. I was interviewed to the very last details on my projects and internship. IE methodologies and concepts as a whole helped me a lot during the interview.

Interview Question – What you consider your biggest achievement till date?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Recruiter/Genius Finder Interview

Recruiter/Genius Finder
Southfield, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Epitec in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview 1st, then and in person interview with Management. They asked me questions about my past experience, education and reason for looking. They then went into detail about the hours and what the role entailed.

Interview Question – Nothing was really hard. Some of the interview seemed to be a personality interview, so I could see how others might do bad if they did not like working with people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much negotiation. They have a base pay of $30,000 and offer full benefits, so it was a step from the job I worked at during college.

Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epitec in November 2013.

Interview Details – 3 step interview process - phone interview, and two face to face interviews

Very Easy Interview

Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Epitec in March 2014.

Interview Details – We had an initial phone interview, then I went in for an in-person interview. One interviewer was incredibly intense. This job, as defined to me, is an aggressive sales position. I'm not interested in sales, and that was clear during the interview. A big red flag was when the employee told me they have training classes every three weeks. I'm not interested in working somewhere with high turnover. That usually means something odd is going on - whether it be hiring inept people, not training thoroughly, etc. If you're into sales, this job is perfect for you, as you'll make a base salary. If you're not into sales, you should probably look elsewhere.

Interview Question – The only question asked was, "Why should we hire you?"   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied online and interviewed at Epitec.

Interview Details – They bring you in either as an individual, or as a mass group. Your just cattle that they are pushing through.

Negotiation Details – Here is the pay rate. Accept it.

Very Easy Interview

Recruiter/Genius Finder Interview

Recruiter/Genius Finder
Southfield, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Epitec.

Interview Details – Interview process consists of 3 interviews. Many unnecessary and irrelevant questions are asked. Compensation employees are expected to receive is over exaggerated to interest new employees. Whole process should take 1 day.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you found something interesting?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Base pay is a take it or leave it ultimatum and commission is said to be more than what it actually is.

Flag Interview

Epitec COO responded to this review

Feb 19, 2014

Pay is based on relevant experience and education. How have you determined that commission is said to be more than it actually is? I'd be happy to discuss the terms of your offer. Please contact me ... More
Interviews for Top Jobs at Epitec

Worked for Epitec? Contribute to the Community!

Epitec Videos

Epitec – Why Work for Us?

​​The ultimate technology talent search agent.​​ Whether you’re an organization looking to optimize your technology services and workforce management, or top talent looking for a promising new opportunity, you’ve come… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epitec interview questions and advice. All 35 interview reviews posted anonymously by Epitec employees and interview candidates.