Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Epitec
- Recruiter (15)
- Recruiter/Genius Finder (10)
- IT Recruiter (5)
- Data Analyst (3)
- Account Manager (2)
- Human Resources Specialist (1)
- Senior Software Developer (1)
- SAN Engineer (1)
- Sales (1)
- IT Specialist (1)
- J2EE Developer (1)
- Data Coordinator (1)
- Process Engineer (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- VOIP Engineer (1)
- Crystal Report Developer (1)
- IT Tech Lead (1)
- Entry Lever Recruiter (1)
- IT Junior Associate (1)
- IT Recuirter (1)
- Industrial Ergonomics Engineer (1)
- Contract Instructional Design (1)
- Contract Drafter (1)
- Financial Payroll Specialist (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epitec.
Easy, just answer question that basically you will get on phone and talk to anyone. You will have one phone interview and one in person and you are done.
- Name a challenge you overcame Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).
Phone interview, two in person interviews. Not a good company to work with. I interviewed twice and wasn't considered due to motivation which was an absurd excuse. They ask for transcripts which you have to pay for out of pocket. Low base salary. My experience was a hassle and waste time/ money.
- What motivates you 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epitec.
The interview was with only one manager/executive with HR not being present during the interview. I was asked questions that were illegal to ask and basis of discrimination. I was mind-boggled that the executive was that oblivious of the law to ask such discriminatory questions.
- I was asked legally inappropriate questions with HR not being present there to monitor the interview or witness the interview. Which I find very odd. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI) in June 2015.
I applied for the position. There was a phone screening and 2 face to face interviews which then led to the offer. In the first face to face the recruiter was honest and clear with information about the position. The second face to face was with a manager. We discussed what a career would look like at Epitec. This is a company that I could see a future at. I received an offer and spoke with another member of management. It was clear that Recruiters are disposable and even though Epitec "wanted" me to join the team, I was of no value to them. When I spoke with this other member of management they let me know they are fine with people coming and going because they can replace them so easily. They don't seem to see a problem with turnover. If you are looking for a career, be cautious of Epitec.
- What is your typical way of dealing with conflict? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epitec in May 2015.
Took two weeks, I drove 16 hours for the face to face interview in Dallas area. When I got there I realized there was any diversity there at all and I read reviews but.. yeah. The employees wasn't not welcoming but the interviews was very nice. The Skype interview was terrible. He was very rude and showed no interest. I am well qualified for the position, but once he astually saw me I can tell it was already a no. I hate race had to do with it but he made it pretty obvious.
- Tell me about your experience with inbound and out-bound calling. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive Experience
The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).
I had an excellent experience with this company overall so far. I'm only a potential candidate for the position, but they have been exceedingly flexible with the interview process because I am already employed full time. They have been very personable throughout the entire process thus far. I have had every question answered concisely in regards to compensation, benefits and everything else about the position.
- What is a piece of advice you have been given recently that has helped in your professional life? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epitec.
Had a 3 step interview process and it was easy; however, the big disadvantage was going through all of that for 2 weeks with no offer and no explanation as to why the decision was made, although I was lead to believe that they were on board with me. Just a fair warning, this is not a guaranteed position even though I was told that I had my background matched a lot of skills that they were looking for.
- How do you handle difficult people? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI) in March 2015.
Personable, not intimidating. Great experience and the staff I met with were friendly. They also offer on site training which most companies don't offer. I met with the CFO on my second interview and he was very down to earth and took interest in my hobbies outside of work.
- What are you looking for in this position? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).
I had the interviews, all of the questions were common sense. The people interviewing appeared nice but the staff were another story. They will ask you for official transcripts I suggest that you give them a copy if you have to pay for it out of pocket because this is not a guaranteed job
- Why should we hire you? 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epitec.
Initial recruiter interview asking about past work experience then drug test client face to face interview with a group of people. Asked random questions about the past work experience. Gave a piece of code to tell what is wrong and how to improve the performance.
- What is your opinion about smoking Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review