Epitec

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter

I interviewed at Epitec in June 2014.

Interview Details – Three interviews - One detailed phone interview that outlined past work experience, information about the company, and a few questions about why you are interested in the job, the company, what your career goals are.
If you pass the phone interview, they will bring you in for a one-on-one interview. This is more detailed questions about your past work experience (behavioral questions). Questions were not too bad.
If you pass your in-person interview, you will be brought in for a third interview with a top level executive. This is more of a formality to make sure your personality fits with their company.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult experience professionally?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was lower than I was looking for and commute was far for me.

Recruiter

I applied online and interviewed at Epitec.

Interview Details – They bring you in either as an individual, or as a mass group. Your just cattle that they are pushing through.

Negotiation Details – Here is the pay rate. Accept it.

Southfield, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Epitec.

Interview Details – Will hire Mostly young people and recent college grads

Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Epitec.

Interview Details – I was sent an e-mail courted in and sold a dream. I was told I was the perfect person for the job after a 10 minute which didn't make me feel comfortable.

Negotiation Details – You couldn't negotiate at all - you are only make 30K and thats it.

Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Epitec.

Interview Details – Great atmosphere walking into the Office. It's updated, and clean. There is a person at the front desk which is nice.

Interview Question – Did you work during highschool? Most other companies, just talked about my college expierence.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – if this is your first job outside of college, there is not much negotiation. The pay is base plus comission.

Southfield, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Epitec.

Interview Details – Phone screen, a couple in-person, offer

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult to answer   View Answer

Worked for Epitec? Contribute to the Community!