Epsilon

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in August 2010.

Interview Details – Phone screen with TX was normal. In person in PA hotel conf room was fair. In hindsight, the interviewers lack of detailed knowledge should have been a red flag.

Negotiation Details – pretty easy, they met my number

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – The hiring process was fairly simple for the most part. A phone screen was initially scheduled with HR to cover off of the basics...job role, experience, salary requirements. Then two face to face interviews were scheduled with the hiring manager and client team manager. The whole interview took under an hour. Both interviewers were definitely more interested in making a personal connection/seeing if I was a "right fit" vs. a behavioral interview. Questions were very simple and straightforward, and applicable to my past experience and relatable to the position being offered.

Interview Question – Give an example of a difficult project you managed and explain 1) why it was difficult and 2) how you handled the situation and what was the result?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was only able to negotiate a couple additional thousands dollars. I was informed that I was at the max of the salary range. In retrospect, I wish I had negotiated more as I was given a promotion with no salary increase.

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!