Epsilon Analytic Consultant Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA).

Interview

The process was OK although not very polite, I had to wait for more than an hour before interviews start. The people that interviewed me were relatively friendly and nice but some of the questions from one or two of them reflected poor understanding of the subject matter. I never got a meaningful response as to why they decided not to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Analytic Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epsilon in March 2014.

Interview

I applied the job through Linkedin. A recruiter contacted me after one week. He asked me typical HR questions, like why looking for new job, skills, expectation of the position, current salary. Since my current salary is much higher than the salary they offered, he suggested me decline this job. Also, one online SAS test needs to be done before moving forward.

Analytic Consultant Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter by phone, just some general questions. Then it was a technical interview by phone. The last-round interview is an onsite interview.