Epsilon

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Analytic Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied the job through Linkedin. A recruiter contacted me after one week. He asked me typical HR questions, like why looking for new job, skills, expectation of the position, current salary. Since my current salary is much higher than the salary they offered, he suggested me decline this job. Also, one online SAS test needs to be done before moving forward.

Interview Question – How comfortable with SAS programming?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Epsilon

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter by phone, just some general questions. Then it was a technical interview by phone. The last-round interview is an onsite interview.

Interview Question – not very difficult.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – The process was OK although not very polite, I had to wait for more than an hour before interviews start. The people that interviewed me were relatively friendly and nice but some of the questions from one or two of them reflected poor understanding of the subject matter. I never got a meaningful response as to why they decided not to make me an offer.

Interview Question – Dfficult written SAS test   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!

Epsilon Videos

Epsilon – Why Work for Us?

Epsilon is the global leader in delivering meaningful direct to- consumer connections that drive performance. Focused on customer management and customer engagement, Epsilon delivers end-to-end solutions to fit the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epsilon Analytic Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Epsilon employees and interview candidates.