Epsilon Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly. I liked that I was interviewed by several people. I learned more about the company/role in my interview and was asked why I thought I would fit in at Epsilon. Interview seemed relaxed, similar to just having a conversation with interviewer. I would recommend taking an interview with Epsilon.

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty standard on campus recruiting process. I applied through my school's website and was contacted to do an interview on campus at my school's career center about a week later. The recruiter was very friendly and informative and the interview was fairly casual with your standard behavioral questions. Nothing too technical, mostly just about myself and my resume and skills, etc. I have not yet heard back about a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used your problem solving and analytical skills   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

I first applied through campus recruiting. I then had an interview on campus. This first interview asked me about my experience with SQL, but mostly behavioral. I was emailed a few days later saying I made it to the second round of interviewing. I then went to the Wakefield office where I interviewed with five hiring managers. The questions were mainly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Know information about current or past internships, I spoke heavily about these during the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was 2 to 1 and they asked me behavioral questions and was fairly relaxed. they communicated the the company was very client focus and compartmentalized. People that worked on the same floor and side had never meet because they hadn't had teams together.

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

First got information at them at a career fair at my college. I later applied online and was then called for an on campus interview. It was two on one and pretty straight forward question wise. All behavioral question like what are your strengths, weaknesses, background, etc. I was then contacted via email for a final interview at their Wakefield office. It was 5 twenty minutes rotational interviews with more behavioral questions. Overall super easy and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• all behavioral. just know some weaknesses, strengths, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA).

Interview

The on-campus interview is a 2:1 interview - all behavioral based questions. If you have technical skills on your resume, be prepared to talk about them. The second round interview in the office was long - you meet 5 managers for 20 minutes each. They take about 2 weeks to get back to you with an answer.

Interview Questions

• I had SQL on my resume, so they asked me to talk about the extent of my SQL experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Applied through university's career website (after meeting reps at career fair) and was contacted for a first round interview. There were supposed to be two interviewers but one happened to have a call at the same time as my interview so I only had to deal with one person (this felt like they weren't putting importance on my interview and may have been a disadvantage). The interview was behavioural-based and relatively conversational and interviewer attempted to make it comfortable but seemed very forced.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with two managers giving high priority assignments with the same deadline and you can only feasibly accomplish one of the assignments?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

I had a quick phone screening followed by two rounds of interview. The phone screening was pretty much information about the company and HR gauging my interest. First round I interviewed with 5 people. Second round I interviewed with 4. Everyone was really friendly and asked the usual behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• When considering Campaign vs Project-type BSA's- which type of Associate BSA role would you prefer and why?   Answer Question

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Epsilon in February 2013.

Interview

I went to SMU's career fair and meet with them at their booth. They were really nice and they seemed interested in me. I gave them my resume and they told me how to apply online. I got accepted to interview with them. All of the questions are behavioral. Make sure you know about the company too. They ask you why you would be a good fit for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and then interviewed in the first round on campus. Then I moved on to a second round interview on their campus in Dallas.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had to work with a group member that was not doing their part.   Answer Question