Epsilon

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wakefield, MA

I applied online and interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR, in-person interview with 3 people. Everyone was very nice and the interview went well. Contacted by the same HR person in a couple of days who said that the interview went well and they will be reaching out with in offer within a couple of days. I contacted her in a few days as a follow-up and because I had 2 other offers on my hands, but never heard from them again. Can't believe how unprofessional the HR department is. If you changed your mind and decided not to make an offer, or even if they didn't like me following up - an email notifying me they won't be extending an offer would be nice.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Wakefield, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in November 2009.

Interview Details – First round phone interview, then on site interview in Wakefield, MA. Had 4 behavioral type/ company fit type of interviews

Interview Question – Did not encounter anything of this sort   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiation in 2008 when the job market was crashing

Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – Easy

Interview Question – Asked me to wrtie some sql queries.   Answer Question

Irving, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – Applied online>Phone Int>Office visit

The folks I met were nice folks, however, through my experience and research during this process, the HR was less so. HR person was nice guy as well, but his communication was minimal when a question was asked. The interview process was logistically a mess. It felt like there was zero planning involved on their part. The whole process lasted for MONTHS which included 3 separate office visits.

Wakefield, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in January 2010.

Interview Details – intervierw process was not bad. most people who interviewed me were behavioral. one guy was doing a problem solving thing about how can you tell a refrigeratior light is out. i was not excited about that but o well.

Interview Question – how do you know a fridge light is out?   View Answers (3)

BSA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – 4 interviews + background checkiing

Interview Question – old friends to contact   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – regular

Interviews for Top Jobs at Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!

Epsilon Videos

Epsilon – Why Work for Us?

Epsilon is the global leader in delivering meaningful direct to- consumer connections that drive performance. Focused on customer management and customer engagement, Epsilon delivers end-to-end solutions to fit the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epsilon BSA interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Epsilon employees and interview candidates.