Epsilon Bsa Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX).

Interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

BSA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me, found my resume online, I was working for a competitor. Then I interviewed with manager and directors from technology department. Finally I interviewed with hiring manager and account director. The entire process took about 2-3 weeks, final interview was on Friday and I got and offer on Monday.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how familiar I was with data models, sql, etl and my understanding of marketing technologies.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

First round phone interview, then on site interview in Wakefield, MA. Had 4 behavioral type/ company fit type of interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to negotiation in 2008 when the job market was crashing

BSA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

4 interviews + background checkiing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

regular