Epsilon

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – Disorganized/Take it are Leave it Mentality

Interview Question – Detailed Specific Questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it of Leave it within ASAP !!

Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview started late and communication from in house staffing was only adequate. My in person interview consisted of three one hour panel interviews with different customer service groups. Each group had different qualities that they expected in a candidate as they were all focused on different customer industries. I was never instructed as to what the exact position for which I was interviewing would be, but I tried to tailor my responses to how the panel led the interview.

After my screening interview and panel interviews and had to take two online skills and general knowledge tests of about 45 questions each. I have yet to hear back from the employer.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager would you not work well under?   View Answer
  • What would you do about a team member who was not pulling their weight on a project?   Answer Question
  • What do you do (when working with an outside customer) and a delivery date cannot be met?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in February 2012.

Interview Details – People seemed nice enough but a long and intense work culture. Interview process took several positive steps and without any indication as to why communication stopped. After waiting 2 weeks and hearing nothing from any of the individuals I spoke with, I reached out to HR, who then promptly responded saying they chose another candidate, just that day...coincidence or CYA?

Wakefield, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2009.

Interview Details – On school campus interview, followed by an on-site interview at the office. On-site comprised of three interviews with managers.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions. Most difficult to answer is what do you know about database marketing.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Business Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was very underwhelmed with this company's recruitment process.

1) They post the same position multiple times in the same week, except it is a different job code because the team is different. Otherwise, the description is exactly the same. So, you have to apply to each one. I received 'no thanks' auto replies to 5 of the SAME JOB on the SAME WEEK I was contacted for one of them.
2) The recruiter called to schedule a phone interview for later in the week. Then, she completely missed the appointment and I had to track HER down.
3) Because she took the time to schedule something, I was expecting a more in-depth phone interview. Instead, I got a few rookie questions: "What position did you apply for? What is your understanding of the position? Where do you want to be in 3 years?" Are you KIDDING me? You set up a time slot for a 5 minute conversation that was clearly designed to ensure I wasn't a complete idiot? Couldn't you have done that the first time we spoke?

At any rate, she said she would submit my resume, and then I never heard back. That's fine, if the reviews I read on glassdor are any indication of the company culture.

Interview Questions

Lafayette, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Epsilon in May 2013.

Interview Details – I responded to a posted ad and applied on the company web site. Their internal recruiter left a message saying he that the company urgently wanted to move forward and asking me to call him. I left two voice mails within the next 24 hours and got no response after 3 days.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!

Epsilon Videos

Epsilon – Why Work for Us?

Epsilon is the global leader in delivering meaningful direct to- consumer connections that drive performance. Focused on customer management and customer engagement, Epsilon delivers end-to-end solutions to fit the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epsilon Business Systems Analyst interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Epsilon employees and interview candidates.