Epsilon Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume to a recruiter and was told that day that I was selected to schedule a 30 minute interview on campus. The interview was with an alum from my school who graduated a few years ago and was pretty casual. I then got asked to come to the office for another interview with five different managers. There were three other students at the interview and we rotated between managers, interviewing with each one for 20 minutes each. The interviews were casual and more of a conversation than an interview. I was contacted by HR via email two weeks later and got offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem you have had when working with a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA).

Interview

The process went smoothly from the moment the recruiter contacted me through orientation. The interview was primarily a personality test. Very little time was spent testing my technical knowledge, although it did include a short quiz. Be prepared to talk through your answer and explain your reasoning. Ask good questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epsilon (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

New Grad Program -- 2 rounds of interviews, 1 phone, 1 in person. For new grads, it was less about technical skills you already posses, and more about your ability to learn technology quickly, multitask, manage conflicting deadlines, and interact in a professional manner (BSAs interact with clients). They gave me a good overview of a complicated business model as well, appreciated that it was also then selling the company to me, alongside me selling myself to the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with SQL or any programming language?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

One on campus interview after career fair at university. Offered more interviews than they had time slots to interview, so not everyone got to interview, first come, first served.
    Even after an email saying it would be a few weeks, it was a very long wait to hear back, over a month.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person . Mostly looking for experience and thought process. Phone interview with hr and on site with hiring manager. Had offer by end of week, but that is unusual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiation but I was in a role I had not previously held

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX).

Interview

Disorganized/Take it are Leave it Mentality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it of Leave it within ASAP !!

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Epsilon (Lafayette, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

I responded to a posted ad and applied on the company web site. Their internal recruiter left a message saying he that the company urgently wanted to move forward and asking me to call him. I left two voice mails within the next 24 hours and got no response after 3 days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2009.

Interview

On school campus interview, followed by an on-site interview at the office. On-site comprised of three interviews with managers.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Most difficult to answer is what do you know about database marketing.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in February 2012.

Interview

People seemed nice enough but a long and intense work culture. Interview process took several positive steps and without any indication as to why communication stopped. After waiting 2 weeks and hearing nothing from any of the individuals I spoke with, I reached out to HR, who then promptly responded saying they chose another candidate, just that day...coincidence or CYA?

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Epsilon in October 2011.

Interview

I was very underwhelmed with this company's recruitment process.

1) They post the same position multiple times in the same week, except it is a different job code because the team is different. Otherwise, the description is exactly the same. So, you have to apply to each one. I received 'no thanks' auto replies to 5 of the SAME JOB on the SAME WEEK I was contacted for one of them.
    2) The recruiter called to schedule a phone interview for later in the week. Then, she completely missed the appointment and I had to track HER down.
    3) Because she took the time to schedule something, I was expecting a more in-depth phone interview. Instead, I got a few rookie questions: "What position did you apply for? What is your understanding of the position? Where do you want to be in 3 years?" Are you KIDDING me? You set up a time slot for a 5 minute conversation that was clearly designed to ensure I wasn't a complete idiot? Couldn't you have done that the first time we spoke?

At any rate, she said she would submit my resume, and then I never heard back. That's fine, if the reviews I read on glassdor are any indication of the company culture.