Epsilon Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.8

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Job was posted on LinkedIn October 20. I applied via LinkedIn on November 2. On November 11 I received an email from an Epsilon HR recruiter with some further questions. I emailed her some short answers and scheduled a phone call to go a bit further in depth. The next day, I spoke on the phone with the recruiter and did an initial phone screen. November 13 a second recruiter emailed me with direction from the first to schedule an in-person interview for me. I sent a "Thank you" note to the first recruiter that day. November 17 I met with the hiring manager for around an hour. Sent a "thank you" note to her that afternoon. November 18 I got an email from the second recruiter to schedule a second in-person interview to meet with the first recruiter and the Senior VP of client services. November 24 I met with the SVP for an hour as well. The first recruiter requested 3 business references that day. All three of them received a call that day. I received an email late that night to follow up from my meeting with the SVP. On November 25, I answered a call from the first recruiter with a job offer. Both people from the HR department were very friendly and informative. They were always open to my questions and were clear in answering them. They always were in a good mood. The hiring manager was very direct and clear in her questions, but that comes from knowing what she was looking for, and knowing what she wanted for this position. The SVP was also very knowledgable, and forthcoming about the needs for the department.

Interview Questions

• What did you like least about your last position?   1 Answer
    • What would your previous managers say about you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In my first phone screen I was asked my salary requirements. I gave a range. The verbal offer given was at the top of my original requirements. I did some further research and found the national average was a bit higher than I had suggested, and asked if they could come in closer to that, I'd sign it right away. HR spoke with the hiring manager, they accepted my counter-offer, and HR emailed me back with the new higher offer.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was very laid back. Mostly behavioral questions. They asked what I was looking to get out of their summer internship program and why I wanted to work with them. I talked to the campus recruiter who passed my materials along to the office of my choice.

Interview Questions

• She had my resume in front of her and asked me questions based on that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

**I am still in the interview process.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Met with two creative directors and the head of the department. Reviewed my work, asked questions on process, strategy. Talked through what the department did and type of work they create. I was free to ask about job growth, reviews. Met my potential CD too.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of the digital space and email best practices   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

After several months while the company did other things I was given the laundry list of questions that seemed to be provided to the interviewer. It was the basic "where do you see yourself" and "what's your biggest fault" type. He didn't have a lot of answers for my questions on clients and work structure.