Epsilon Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online and listed an employee referral. The very next day a recruiter called for a brief phone interview. Within the initial call with the recruiter, a second phone interview was scheduled for the next day with the hiring manager. Within 1-2 days of my phone interview with the hiring manager, the recruiter called me back to go in for 2 back-to-back in person interviews. I was invited back the very next day to meet with 2 additional employees that would be pier-level. All interviews were pretty casual talking about my work experience - very friendly and conversational. They ended up going with another candidate, but were very professional and asked to keep in touch for future openings. I enjoyed learning more about the company- although it did not have the outcome I was hoping for (a job offer), I was impressed with the speed and professionalism of the process.

Interview Questions