Epsilon

Updated Jan 13, 2015

3.8

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in January 2015.

Applied via main website, had a brief phone conversation, and finished with a face-to-face.

There were four white board problems, of fairly equal difficultly (but fairly simple):
(1) select which records aren't in the join of two simple tables
(2) figure out what was wrong with the precedence of a C# try-catch-finally with two catches
(3) write the syntax to shade a div in JQuery
(4) write a simple class that uses an interface

Interview Questions
  • I expected a little better opportunity to demonstrate real-life skills than pure on-demand white-boarding   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Database Developer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epsilon.

HR contacted me and scheduled for initial telephone screening. Later I got a call to visit campus for 4 rounds of interviews. The first two rounds were technical, by a senior developer and technical manager. Second two rounds was discussion about my projects and experiences by higher level managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in April 2010.

Initial communication was very good including the follow ups. Overall planning was great too. There were three interviews with three different groups. Each interview was 60 to 90 minutes in length. The interviewers were very thorough and knowledgeable in the field. They spent very short time on behavioral questions and jumped directly into the technical assessments. The hiring process after the interview was very slow. First feedback was given almost after 3 weeks of the interview.

There was room for negotiation. The experience was pleasant. Surely anyone can give a shot to maximize the salary.

Database Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epsilon in May 2011.

I applied online and was called for a phone screening by an in house recruiter. From that point an interview was scheduled. I first had a one on one interview with the boss, followed by a interview with two additional members of the team.