Epsilon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Developer Interview

Developer
Wakefield, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2010.

Interview Details – the interview was the most disorganized one that I have ever experienced. I was scheduled to meet with about 8 people. The vice-president forgot about the interview. He showed up 30 min late. At this point I was talking to HR. He poked his head into the office , acknolwedged that he was late. I never saw him again.
Another person I was scheduled to meet with never showed. I was left sitting in the interview room alone for 30 min. The last person scheduled told me that I could leave if no one else showed up. Of course, no one showed & I let myself out.

the interview consisted entirely of technical questions & drawing code on a white board. They did not try to talk much about the opportunity or company. I asked questions & received short answers. People were not very friendly. They gave a very poor first impression.

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!