Epsilon

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Developer Interview

If you have a heart beat your hired! They put little effort into the hiring process which is probably because they don't want you see through the smokey mirror.

Interview Questions
I stalled on accepting the offer so they up the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Epsilon in March 2010.

the interview was the most disorganized one that I have ever experienced. I was scheduled to meet with about 8 people. The vice-president forgot about the interview. He showed up 30 min late. At this point I was talking to HR. He poked his head into the office , acknolwedged that he was late. I never saw him again.
    Another person I was scheduled to meet with never showed. I was left sitting in the interview room alone for 30 min. The last person scheduled told me that I could leave if no one else showed up. Of course, no one showed & I let myself out.

the interview consisted entirely of technical questions & drawing code on a white board. They did not try to talk much about the opportunity or company. I asked questions & received short answers. People were not very friendly. They gave a very poor first impression.