Epsilon

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Irving, TX

I interviewed at Epsilon in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through school. Got an email for an interview a week later. Behavioral questions first round, technical the next. Both had two recruiters and me. General questions like "what was something ou overcame" or "what are your weaknesses/strengths"

Interview Question – I don't remember any single question being particularly dfficult   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

Interview Details – I applied via my school's career portal and shortly after received an e-mail with an invitation for a phone interview. The total interview process was 4 rounds: 2 phone interviews with recruiters, 1 onsite interview with 4 current Account Executives and Account Managers, and 1 phone with the VP of the client services department. The process was very straight forward and pretty quick. The recruitment team is easily available and very resourceful.

Interview Question – There were a lot of behavioral questions and some technical ones but not super technical. I was prepared for more technical questions but I prepared for a more technical role. Every person during the onsite interview did ask how technical I currently was, and to what level.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The offer is set and either you take it or you don't.

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews, 2 in person interviews

Interview Question – All questions were pretty standard interview questions   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in May 2012.

Interview Details – 2:1 interview. Both were very friendly and demonstrated a lot of interest in filling the position. They had just moved in so it was a bit unorganized but the space was absolutely divine. Questions consisted of discussing experience in the field as well as challenges and goals in life. Overall, very friendly and the interview process was extremely relaxing and I was very comfortable throughout.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Epsilon

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!

Epsilon Videos

Epsilon – Why Work for Us?

Epsilon is the global leader in delivering meaningful direct to- consumer connections that drive performance. Focused on customer management and customer engagement, Epsilon delivers end-to-end solutions to fit the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epsilon Intern interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Epsilon employees and interview candidates.