Epsilon Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. Interview went really well, was supposed to go to another round in person but never heard back from the coordinator after the phone call.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

It was a career fair at college. They told me to apply online which i did. About a week later received an email saying the position has been filled with better candidates.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Currently at the phone interview. The interview contained fairly basic questions about my background, skills, visa status and introduction about the company. On site interview is set up very quickly. The HR person seemed nice and friendly. Looking forward to the on site interview

Overall, I would not worry too much about the phone screening. They are looking for people with different backgrounds to fit in different teams. ffasfadfsdgsdgsdgs\

Intern Interview

Application

interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through school. Got an email for an interview a week later. Behavioral questions first round, technical the next. Both had two recruiters and me. General questions like "what was something ou overcame" or "what are your weaknesses/strengths"

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any single question being particularly dfficult   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty standard interview questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

Interview

I applied via my school's career portal and shortly after received an e-mail with an invitation for a phone interview. The total interview process was 4 rounds: 2 phone interviews with recruiters, 1 onsite interview with 4 current Account Executives and Account Managers, and 1 phone with the VP of the client services department. The process was very straight forward and pretty quick. The recruitment team is easily available and very resourceful.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of behavioral questions and some technical ones but not super technical. I was prepared for more technical questions but I prepared for a more technical role. Every person during the onsite interview did ask how technical I currently was, and to what level.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer is set and either you take it or you don't.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

2:1 interview. Both were very friendly and demonstrated a lot of interest in filling the position. They had just moved in so it was a bit unorganized but the space was absolutely divine. Questions consisted of discussing experience in the field as well as challenges and goals in life. Overall, very friendly and the interview process was extremely relaxing and I was very comfortable throughout.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Applied online, got an interview a week later. Was interviewed by a panel of 5 people which was a little intimidating at first but they were nice and welcoming. They kept me waiting a week and I had to follow it up with an email.

Interview Questions

• No screw-balls, simple enough questions. It was more to see my personality and if I fitted into the culture of the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initially paid but due to financial reasons it became unpaid.