Epsilon

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

interviewed at Epsilon in February 2014.

Applied through school. Got an email for an interview a week later. Behavioral questions first round, technical the next. Both had two recruiters and me. General questions like "what was something ou overcame" or "what are your weaknesses/strengths"

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember any single question being particularly dfficult   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

2 phone interviews, 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty standard interview questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

I applied via my school's career portal and shortly after received an e-mail with an invitation for a phone interview. The total interview process was 4 rounds: 2 phone interviews with recruiters, 1 onsite interview with 4 current Account Executives and Account Managers, and 1 phone with the VP of the client services department. The process was very straight forward and pretty quick. The recruitment team is easily available and very resourceful.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of behavioral questions and some technical ones but not super technical. I was prepared for more technical questions but I prepared for a more technical role. Every person during the onsite interview did ask how technical I currently was, and to what level.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. The offer is set and either you take it or you don't.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Epsilon in May 2012.

2:1 interview. Both were very friendly and demonstrated a lot of interest in filling the position. They had just moved in so it was a bit unorganized but the space was absolutely divine. Questions consisted of discussing experience in the field as well as challenges and goals in life. Overall, very friendly and the interview process was extremely relaxing and I was very comfortable throughout.