Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.7

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Met with 4 employees during the first round of interviews and then 3 employees the second round. The employees consisted of business systems analysts, senior analysts, lead analysts, and managers. Both rounds were within a week of each other. I was hired within 10 days. The process was very quick compared to other organizations.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between an inner join and an outer join?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter made me an offer, which was very good for someone changing career paths. I asked if there was any wiggle room, but the recruiter said no.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA).

Interview

The process went smoothly from the moment the recruiter contacted me through orientation. The interview was primarily a personality test. Very little time was spent testing my technical knowledge, although it did include a short quiz. Be prepared to talk through your answer and explain your reasoning. Ask good questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

One on campus interview after career fair at university. Offered more interviews than they had time slots to interview, so not everyone got to interview, first come, first served.
    Even after an email saying it would be a few weeks, it was a very long wait to hear back, over a month.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through University page. First interview on University campus with just behavioral questions. Got back to me a month later for an on-site interview. On site took about an hour and we're just questions about what I enjoy doing and my projects. Called me the next day to offer me the internship.

Interview Questions

Too far from where I lived

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. Interview went really well, was supposed to go to another round in person but never heard back from the coordinator after the phone call.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

It was a career fair at college. They told me to apply online which i did. About a week later received an email saying the position has been filled with better candidates.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Currently at the phone interview. The interview contained fairly basic questions about my background, skills, visa status and introduction about the company. On site interview is set up very quickly. The HR person seemed nice and friendly. Looking forward to the on site interview

Overall, I would not worry too much about the phone screening. They are looking for people with different backgrounds to fit in different teams. ffasfadfsdgsdgsdgs\

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position, and submitted my resume. I received a response several weeks later and scheduled a phone interview. I was asked mostly specific technical questions related to the role, not all of which I was prepared for. I did not think the phone interview went well, but they requested an in-person follow up with the same person I interviewed with over the phone. The person cancelled twice due "emergencies" but I eventually made my way into the offices. I got the impression from the interview the staff were overworked and not exactly happy in their roles. They were in the middle of some organization changes and they were facing a lot of challenges between key departments. The interviewer confessed they've been trying to fill the position for some time.

The offices were your standard corporate environment, with cubicles and a lot of beige. The staff were middle aged and very bored looking. I would not recommend this company to a young, ambitious person looking to grow in the email industry.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job? What is deliverability code ###? What would you do if you were faced with x position?   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Behavioral; conversational; people were very nice.

Interview process was straightforward and quick. Applied online through university, only had to submit resume; no cover letter. Contacted after resume was reviewed for an on campus interview with our campus recruiter and I was able to meet with her in the next week. Interview was thirty minutes and was average in difficulty. Haven't heard back since interview and it has been a month.

Interview Questions

• Have you changed since high school? Greatest strengths?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume to a recruiter and was told that day that I was selected to schedule a 30 minute interview on campus. The interview was with an alum from my school who graduated a few years ago and was pretty casual. I then got asked to come to the office for another interview with five different managers. There were three other students at the interview and we rotated between managers, interviewing with each one for 20 minutes each. The interviews were casual and more of a conversation than an interview. I was contacted by HR via email two weeks later and got offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem you have had when working with a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation