Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.7

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was very good including the follow ups. Overall planning was great too. There were three interviews with three different groups. Each interview was 60 to 90 minutes in length. The interviewers were very thorough and knowledgeable in the field. They spent very short time on behavioral questions and jumped directly into the technical assessments. The hiring process after the interview was very slow. First feedback was given almost after 3 weeks of the interview.

Negotiation

There was room for negotiation. The experience was pleasant. Surely anyone can give a shot to maximize the salary.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX).

Interview

Disorganized/Take it are Leave it Mentality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it of Leave it within ASAP !!

Analytic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA).

Interview

The process was OK although not very polite, I had to wait for more than an hour before interviews start. The people that interviewed me were relatively friendly and nice but some of the questions from one or two of them reflected poor understanding of the subject matter. I never got a meaningful response as to why they decided not to make me an offer.

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Washington, DC).

Interview

-- Had 4 rounds for onsite interview
    -- asked all sorts of java code based questions.
    --- one of the interview round was very grilling. Tough java logical questions were asked

BSA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

4 interviews + background checkiing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

regular

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Got the chance through networking. First round interview has a SAS test (really should learn and prepare prior to the interview), then has a personal interview with the team manager, questions about case, real business problem. Very technical and professional. Look for candidates have firm statistical background.

Interview Questions

• SAS test and case questions. Not that much behavior questions   1 Answer

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Broomfield, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

I enjoyed each and every step in Epsilon's hiring process. The process began with an application on their website through LinkedIn. I received a call the next day from a member of Epsilon's recruiting team. The recruiter played an active role in the process from the day I applied to my first day of work. After speaking with the recruiter, the next step was a set of technical interviews. Although very in-depth, I enjoyed these because it gave me a solid understanding of what they were looking for and how my skills would be applicable. After the technical interviews, I was invited for an on-site interview where I met the hiring manager, a member of the team and the Group VP. Each and every interview gave me a positive impression of the company. It is clear that Epsilon hires passionate people who love what they do! I am very impressed with Epsilon and I am positive that Epsilon's customers have the same experiences.

Interview Questions

• An unexpected question that came up was related to leadership. The interviewer wanted to know how I would handle multiple, critical situations that required immediate attention.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was excellent. We discussed compensation, benefits and more. By the time I accepted the offer, I felt it was positive for Epsilon and myself.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied via main website, had a brief phone conversation, and finished with a face-to-face.

There were four white board problems, of fairly equal difficultly (but fairly simple):
    (1) select which records aren't in the join of two simple tables
    (2) figure out what was wrong with the precedence of a C# try-catch-finally with two catches
    (3) write the syntax to shade a div in JQuery
    (4) write a simple class that uses an interface

Interview Questions

• I expected a little better opportunity to demonstrate real-life skills than pure on-demand white-boarding   1 Answer

Vice President of Data Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Lafayette, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

After a phone screen, there was hybrid interview of many leaders there - get a good variety of questions. Also interviewed all team members - they try to assess fit skills-wise as well as personality.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. Interview went really well, was supposed to go to another round in person but never heard back from the coordinator after the phone call.