Epsilon

Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.7

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in April 2010.

Initial communication was very good including the follow ups. Overall planning was great too. There were three interviews with three different groups. Each interview was 60 to 90 minutes in length. The interviewers were very thorough and knowledgeable in the field. They spent very short time on behavioral questions and jumped directly into the technical assessments. The hiring process after the interview was very slow. First feedback was given almost after 3 weeks of the interview.

There was room for negotiation. The experience was pleasant. Surely anyone can give a shot to maximize the salary.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

Disorganized/Take it are Leave it Mentality

Interview Questions
    Take it of Leave it within ASAP !!

Analytic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

The process was OK although not very polite, I had to wait for more than an hour before interviews start. The people that interviewed me were relatively friendly and nice but some of the questions from one or two of them reflected poor understanding of the subject matter. I never got a meaningful response as to why they decided not to make me an offer.

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

-- Had 4 rounds for onsite interview
    -- asked all sorts of java code based questions.
    --- one of the interview round was very grilling. Tough java logical questions were asked

BSA Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Epsilon.

4 interviews + background checkiing

regular

Marketing Analyst Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

Got the chance through networking. First round interview has a SAS test (really should learn and prepare prior to the interview), then has a personal interview with the team manager, questions about case, real business problem. Very technical and professional. Look for candidates have firm statistical background.

Interview Questions
    • SAS test and case questions. Not that much behavior questions   View Answer

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in October 2014.

I enjoyed each and every step in Epsilon's hiring process. The process began with an application on their website through LinkedIn. I received a call the next day from a member of Epsilon's recruiting team. The recruiter played an active role in the process from the day I applied to my first day of work. After speaking with the recruiter, the next step was a set of technical interviews. Although very in-depth, I enjoyed these because it gave me a solid understanding of what they were looking for and how my skills would be applicable. After the technical interviews, I was invited for an on-site interview where I met the hiring manager, a member of the team and the Group VP. Each and every interview gave me a positive impression of the company. It is clear that Epsilon hires passionate people who love what they do! I am very impressed with Epsilon and I am positive that Epsilon's customers have the same experiences.

Interview Questions
    • An unexpected question that came up was related to leadership. The interviewer wanted to know how I would handle multiple, critical situations that required immediate attention.   Answer Question
    The negotiation phase was excellent. We discussed compensation, benefits and more. By the time I accepted the offer, I felt it was positive for Epsilon and myself.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in June 2014.

Most terrible recruitment experience. If the HR department reflects the company, I am definitely going to a company that does not value my time.

I was contacted by email by HR and then the recruiter I was assigned to did not reach out. A week later I was sent a follow up email and I said I had not heard from the recruiter. Recruiter called at 8am on a Monday and I called within 5 minutes later and no response. On that Friday, I called again to follow up and he said my resume looked good and he was asking a team if they wanted to interview me. A week went by and no call, so I called him again and he said they were interested and they wanted to schedule an interview. There was no qualifying or interviewing from HR. So far I have called to follow up each time- the HR recruiter did not call me.

I had an additional interview set up with another team as well for that day through a networked contact.

I received an email with no instructions just an address. I responded to the email and asked for more instructions and for details about who I was meeting with and I received no response.

When I got on site- it took over 30 minutes to find the recruiter. I'll mention that they were moving offices, but this is not a valid excuse and here's why. I called his office number, cell number and emailed him and let him know I was there. When he did show up- I asked him where we needed to go and who we were meeting with. He said he didn't know and we needed to go to his desk to find out where and who. Luckily, the interviewer called my cell directly since it appeared I was late. Interviewer was able to give me directions to the meeting room. After the meeting, I asked where my second interview was and there were no details communicated.

I tracked down the recruiter again by calling and emailing and no response. I saw him hanging out with friends in the lobby and I walked over to him and asked where my second interview was. Again, he said he said he did not know. He went up to his desk and 20 minutes later, came down and said "Oh looks like they are out of town. If they want to talk to you we will get you out here again."

I have not heard from the recruiter and I have no interest in pursuing this opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing very difficult, thought it was odd that when I asked questions the interview said "Oh I didn't know you were going to ask questions."   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in April 2009.

it was straightforward

no negotiation

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in January 2013.

Received a call after applying online. Was brought in for a 2 hour interview with several teams. Heard back within a weeks time.