Epsilon

Updated Nov 12, 2014
Updated Nov 12, 2014

2.7

Senior BSA Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

Interviewed for a Sr BSA position, had attended 3 rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most challenging project you worked so far?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

On campus interview with director of the office and an hr rep. It was all what have I done so far, what I have experience with, and behavioral questions.

BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Epsilon.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Epsilon in May 2013.

I responded to a posted ad and applied on the company web site. Their internal recruiter left a message saying he that the company urgently wanted to move forward and asking me to call him. I left two voice mails within the next 24 hours and got no response after 3 days.

Analytic Consultant Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter by phone, just some general questions. Then it was a technical interview by phone. The last-round interview is an onsite interview.

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Epsilon.

applied online then two weeks after got a call from HR. A week after, I talked to the hiring manager. He asked me a lot of behavior questions. He is nice and very helpful, trying to answer all the questions I have. But to me, this position is more like a programmer job, not "analytical" role. If you like programming, you can try this position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you work with other people? (no difficult questions)   Answer Question

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epsilon.

Interviewers were very friendly. I liked that I was interviewed by several people. I learned more about the company/role in my interview and was asked why I thought I would fit in at Epsilon. Interview seemed relaxed, similar to just having a conversation with interviewer. I would recommend taking an interview with Epsilon.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Pretty standard on campus recruiting process. I applied through my school's website and was contacted to do an interview on campus at my school's career center about a week later. The recruiter was very friendly and informative and the interview was fairly casual with your standard behavioral questions. Nothing too technical, mostly just about myself and my resume and skills, etc. I have not yet heard back about a second round interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you used your problem solving and analytical skills   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Wales, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Wales, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Epsilon in May 2012.

Interview and hiring process was very easy. They didn't screen well because they just needed bodies to fill slots so that they could overwork us and churn us out for cheap

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

Recruiter called and kept calling. Finally I agreed to interview. Phone interview was simple. In person interview had very few applicable technical questions. Basic knowledge of Oracle is all that was required.

Interview Questions
    • Director Fellow asked questions that seemed vague and badly formed. Difficult to tell what he was really even asking.   Answer Question
    Be sure to negotiate your bonus. Most people do not get bonuses. Be sure to negotiate a good signing bonus (at least 15K) AS WELL AS a good annual bonus (at least 10%)