Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.7

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2009.

On school campus interview, followed by an on-site interview at the office. On-site comprised of three interviews with managers.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions. Most difficult to answer is what do you know about database marketing.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2009.

it was straightforward

no negotiation

Technical Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in September 2009.

The HR recruiter I talked to was very friendly and forthcoming. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and then a face-to-face with that manager and some of the team. The thing I found the most disappointing is I NEVER heard back from them. I didn't receive and email or phone call telling me that I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most disappointing project you worked on and why.   Answer Question

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in September 2009.

The hiring process in general seems to take a long time. Most interviews are with more than one person. There are many departments and interviewees may meet with more than one. Some departments need this position to be mor technical than others, but they don't always revise the posted job descripton. This company misses out on hiring good people because the process is slow.

Interview Questions
    There's not much to negotiate on.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in October 2009.

Phone Interview with Department Manager,
    Several 1:1 Interviews with Senior VP of Operations and Sr. VP of Development, 1:! with project manager, 1:1 with traning manager, !;! with relationship manager, and 1:1 with Department Manager

Interview Questions
    Negotiate Salary, and benefits. Don't undervalue your experience or skills.

BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in November 2009.

First round phone interview, then on site interview in Wakefield, MA. Had 4 behavioral type/ company fit type of interviews

Not much to negotiation in 2008 when the job market was crashing

BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in January 2010.

intervierw process was not bad. most people who interviewed me were behavioral. one guy was doing a problem solving thing about how can you tell a refrigeratior light is out. i was not excited about that but o well.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Epsilon in February 2010.

After several months while the company did other things I was given the laundry list of questions that seemed to be provided to the interviewer. It was the basic "where do you see yourself" and "what's your biggest fault" type. He didn't have a lot of answers for my questions on clients and work structure.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2010.

the interview was the most disorganized one that I have ever experienced. I was scheduled to meet with about 8 people. The vice-president forgot about the interview. He showed up 30 min late. At this point I was talking to HR. He poked his head into the office , acknolwedged that he was late. I never saw him again.
    Another person I was scheduled to meet with never showed. I was left sitting in the interview room alone for 30 min. The last person scheduled told me that I could leave if no one else showed up. Of course, no one showed & I let myself out.

the interview consisted entirely of technical questions & drawing code on a white board. They did not try to talk much about the opportunity or company. I asked questions & received short answers. People were not very friendly. They gave a very poor first impression.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2010.

Easy Interview with very General question about technology.

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!