Epsilon

Very Easy Interview

Technical Manager Interview

Technical Manager
Wakefield, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in October 2010.

Interview Details – Fairly easy process. I was Initially contacted by phone by a recruiter. She followed up a few days later to schedule an on-site interview with several (4) members of the department that had the opening. Each person took about 30 minutes to ask a series of interpersonal/technical questions. Although it did not seem to be coordinated across people. several asked the same or similar question. The team members I met with were very friend and it was more like talking with old friends than interviewing.

I Followed up with a call to the recruiter a few days later for feedback, and received an offer shortly thereafter.

Negotiation Details – simple.

Very Easy Interview

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in October 2011.

Interview Details – I was very underwhelmed with this company's recruitment process.

1) They post the same position multiple times in the same week, except it is a different job code because the team is different. Otherwise, the description is exactly the same. So, you have to apply to each one. I received 'no thanks' auto replies to 5 of the SAME JOB on the SAME WEEK I was contacted for one of them.
2) The recruiter called to schedule a phone interview for later in the week. Then, she completely missed the appointment and I had to track HER down.
3) Because she took the time to schedule something, I was expecting a more in-depth phone interview. Instead, I got a few rookie questions: "What position did you apply for? What is your understanding of the position? Where do you want to be in 3 years?" Are you KIDDING me? You set up a time slot for a 5 minute conversation that was clearly designed to ensure I wasn't a complete idiot? Couldn't you have done that the first time we spoke?

At any rate, she said she would submit my resume, and then I never heard back. That's fine, if the reviews I read on glassdor are any indication of the company culture.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Associate Business Systems Analyst
Irving, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was 2 to 1 and they asked me behavioral questions and was fairly relaxed. they communicated the the company was very client focus and compartmentalized. People that worked on the same floor and side had never meet because they hadn't had teams together.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in September 2011.

Interview Details – Other than the phone screening and the interview, all communication was done through the recruiter. The initial process went very quickly. There was a 30 minute phone screening with 4 individuals. Then I was asked into the office where I met with 2 individuals for over an hour. The discussion began with an overview of the company and the specific role by Epsilon, and then we got into a technical discussion. I felt very comfortable. We were in a small conference room and I saw nothing of the facilities. They seemed to be fairly cautious as to saying who their clients were.
They discussed the juggling of multiple projects/tasks, and a need to sometimes handle crunches to get work done. I'm used to this, so long as it's not a continual issue and there is some reality to the project schedules.
The actual receiving of the job offer and starting of the background check seemed to take at least a couple of weeks. It's a little disconcerting because I wonder about the bureaucracy, but being cautious is good as well.

Interview Question – I was asked about experience working on multiple projects at one time, and if I could discuss a particular experience where there was a right schedule and how it was handled.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in May 2012.

Interview Details – 2:1 interview. Both were very friendly and demonstrated a lot of interest in filling the position. They had just moved in so it was a bit unorganized but the space was absolutely divine. Questions consisted of discussing experience in the field as well as challenges and goals in life. Overall, very friendly and the interview process was extremely relaxing and I was very comfortable throughout.

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Epsilon in May 2012.

Interview Details – technical interview and hr interview

Interview Question – About Selenium tool   View Answer

BSA Interview

BSA
Wakefield, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in November 2009.

Interview Details – First round phone interview, then on site interview in Wakefield, MA. Had 4 behavioral type/ company fit type of interviews

Interview Question – Did not encounter anything of this sort   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiation in 2008 when the job market was crashing

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2013.

Interview Details – HR asked basically went through the resume. Asked me my responsibilities about my past job. Asked me question about experience dealing with large data sets, what's the most challenging one and how to deal with it. How comfortable I'm with SAS programming. Describe my expectation about this job position, about the company. Also, describe the career goal. Then asked about the salary expectation, location reference. There's no technical questions, just basic information questions, and behavior questions.

Interview Question – Describe the most challenging problem when you are using SAS.   Answer Question

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Business Systems Analyst
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in September 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process in general seems to take a long time. Most interviews are with more than one person. There are many departments and interviewees may meet with more than one. Some departments need this position to be mor technical than others, but they don't always revise the posted job descripton. This company misses out on hiring good people because the process is slow.

Interview Question – A lot SQL questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There's not much to negotiate on.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Associate Business Systems Analyst
Wakefield, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

Interview Details – First got information at them at a career fair at my college. I later applied online and was then called for an on campus interview. It was two on one and pretty straight forward question wise. All behavioral question like what are your strengths, weaknesses, background, etc. I was then contacted via email for a final interview at their Wakefield office. It was 5 twenty minutes rotational interviews with more behavioral questions. Overall super easy and relaxed.

Interview Question – all behavioral. just know some weaknesses, strengths, etc   Answer Question