Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

2.8

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA).

Interview

The process went smoothly from the moment the recruiter contacted me through orientation. The interview was primarily a personality test. Very little time was spent testing my technical knowledge, although it did include a short quiz. Be prepared to talk through your answer and explain your reasoning. Ask good questions.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

New Grad Program -- 2 rounds of interviews, 1 phone, 1 in person. For new grads, it was less about technical skills you already posses, and more about your ability to learn technology quickly, multitask, manage conflicting deadlines, and interact in a professional manner (BSAs interact with clients). They gave me a good overview of a complicated business model as well, appreciated that it was also then selling the company to me, alongside me selling myself to the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with SQL or any programming language?   1 Answer

BSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Austin, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

This interviewed offered pretty basic questions! All behavior based questions. There were no technical asked during this interview. The recruiter was friendly, she made me feel very comfortable. In the end, never heard back about an offer. That was frustrating. Tried to get a hold of them, but never replied.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through University page. First interview on University campus with just behavioral questions. Got back to me a month later for an on-site interview. On site took about an hour and we're just questions about what I enjoy doing and my projects. Called me the next day to offer me the internship.

Interview Questions

Too far from where I lived

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

One on campus interview after career fair at university. Offered more interviews than they had time slots to interview, so not everyone got to interview, first come, first served. Even after an email saying it would be a few weeks, it was a very long wait to hear back, over a month.

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Behavioral; conversational; people were very nice. Interview process was straightforward and quick. Applied online through university, only had to submit resume; no cover letter. Contacted after resume was reviewed for an on campus interview with our campus recruiter and I was able to meet with her in the next week. Interview was thirty minutes and was average in difficulty. Haven't heard back since interview and it has been a month.

Interview Questions

• Have you changed since high school? Greatest strengths?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. Interview went really well, was supposed to go to another round in person but never heard back from the coordinator after the phone call.

Vice President of Data Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Lafayette, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

After a phone screen, there was hybrid interview of many leaders there - get a good variety of questions. Also interviewed all team members - they try to assess fit skills-wise as well as personality.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Currently at the phone interview. The interview contained fairly basic questions about my background, skills, visa status and introduction about the company. On site interview is set up very quickly. The HR person seemed nice and friendly. Looking forward to the on site interview Overall, I would not worry too much about the phone screening. They are looking for people with different backgrounds to fit in different teams. ffasfadfsdgsdgsdgs\

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

It was a career fair at college. They told me to apply online which i did. About a week later received an email saying the position has been filled with better candidates.