Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2014

2.7

BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied online – interviewed at Epsilon.

Phone interview with HR, in-person interview with 3 people. Everyone was very nice and the interview went well. Contacted by the same HR person in a couple of days who said that the interview went well and they will be reaching out with in offer within a couple of days. I contacted her in a few days as a follow-up and because I had 2 other offers on my hands, but never heard from them again. Can't believe how unprofessional the HR department is. If you changed your mind and decided not to make an offer, or even if they didn't like me following up - an email notifying me they won't be extending an offer would be nice.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Epsilon in April 2014.

In person, face to face interview

Analytic Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epsilon in March 2014.

I applied the job through Linkedin. A recruiter contacted me after one week. He asked me typical HR questions, like why looking for new job, skills, expectation of the position, current salary. Since my current salary is much higher than the salary they offered, he suggested me decline this job. Also, one online SAS test needs to be done before moving forward.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

interviewed at Epsilon in February 2014.

Applied through school. Got an email for an interview a week later. Behavioral questions first round, technical the next. Both had two recruiters and me. General questions like "what was something ou overcame" or "what are your weaknesses/strengths"

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any single question being particularly dfficult   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in February 2014.

Interview was very laid back. Mostly behavioral questions. They asked what I was looking to get out of their summer internship program and why I wanted to work with them. I talked to the campus recruiter who passed my materials along to the office of my choice.

Interview Questions
    • She had my resume in front of her and asked me questions based on that.   Answer Question
    **I am still in the interview process.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in November 2013.

I first applied through campus recruiting. I then had an interview on campus. This first interview asked me about my experience with SQL, but mostly behavioral.

I was emailed a few days later saying I made it to the second round of interviewing. I then went to the Wakefield office where I interviewed with five hiring managers. The questions were mainly behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Know information about current or past internships, I spoke heavily about these during the interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

I applied via my school's career portal and shortly after received an e-mail with an invitation for a phone interview. The total interview process was 4 rounds: 2 phone interviews with recruiters, 1 onsite interview with 4 current Account Executives and Account Managers, and 1 phone with the VP of the client services department. The process was very straight forward and pretty quick. The recruitment team is easily available and very resourceful.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of behavioral questions and some technical ones but not super technical. I was prepared for more technical questions but I prepared for a more technical role. Every person during the onsite interview did ask how technical I currently was, and to what level.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. The offer is set and either you take it or you don't.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in August 2010.

Phone screen with TX was normal. In person in PA hotel conf room was fair. In hindsight, the interviewers lack of detailed knowledge should have been a red flag.

pretty easy, they met my number

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Wales, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Wales, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Epsilon in May 2012.

Interview and hiring process was very easy. They didn't screen well because they just needed bodies to fill slots so that they could overwork us and churn us out for cheap

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in November 2013.

The process started with an on campus interview with one mid-level manager, this was very straight forward, typical behavioral stuff. I was then contacted by a recruiter who scheduled me to come in to their Wakefield office for four 20 minute interviews. My interviews occurred simultaneously with the interviews for three other candidates. We first met with two current BSAs who went over their experiences and the different types of BSA roles at Epsilon. myself and the other interviewees were then split into four different rooms. The interviewers went from room to room, spending 20 minutes with each of us. The interviewers ranged from senior managers to a VP. The questions were still mostly behavioral, but there was a bit of technical question, such as my experience with developing and SQL. The were mostly interested in my experience with teams, how I tackle a problem etc.
    After the interview i heard back from the recruiter a couple of weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What type of BSA better suites your interests? Don't worry they explain the differences before hand.   Answer Question

I had another offer for a little bit more money in a different field that i found more interesting.