Epsilon

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.7

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

The hiring process was fairly simple for the most part. A phone screen was initially scheduled with HR to cover off of the basics...job role, experience, salary requirements. Then two face to face interviews were scheduled with the hiring manager and client team manager. The whole interview took under an hour. Both interviewers were definitely more interested in making a personal connection/seeing if I was a "right fit" vs. a behavioral interview. Questions were very simple and straightforward, and applicable to my past experience and relatable to the position being offered.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a difficult project you managed and explain 1) why it was difficult and 2) how you handled the situation and what was the result?   Answer Question
    I was only able to negotiate a couple additional thousands dollars. I was informed that I was at the max of the salary range. In retrospect, I wish I had negotiated more as I was given a promotion with no salary increase.

Analytic Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epsilon in March 2014.

I applied the job through Linkedin. A recruiter contacted me after one week. He asked me typical HR questions, like why looking for new job, skills, expectation of the position, current salary. Since my current salary is much higher than the salary they offered, he suggested me decline this job. Also, one online SAS test needs to be done before moving forward.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epsilon in May 2012.

technical interview and hr interview

BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in November 2009.

First round phone interview, then on site interview in Wakefield, MA. Had 4 behavioral type/ company fit type of interviews

Not much to negotiation in 2008 when the job market was crashing

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in March 2013.

HR asked basically went through the resume. Asked me my responsibilities about my past job. Asked me question about experience dealing with large data sets, what's the most challenging one and how to deal with it. How comfortable I'm with SAS programming. Describe my expectation about this job position, about the company. Also, describe the career goal. Then asked about the salary expectation, location reference. There's no technical questions, just basic information questions, and behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most challenging problem when you are using SAS.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

First got information at them at a career fair at my college. I later applied online and was then called for an on campus interview. It was two on one and pretty straight forward question wise. All behavioral question like what are your strengths, weaknesses, background, etc. I was then contacted via email for a final interview at their Wakefield office. It was 5 twenty minutes rotational interviews with more behavioral questions. Overall super easy and relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • all behavioral. just know some weaknesses, strengths, etc   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in March 2009.

On school campus interview, followed by an on-site interview at the office. On-site comprised of three interviews with managers.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions. Most difficult to answer is what do you know about database marketing.   Answer Question

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in September 2009.

The hiring process in general seems to take a long time. Most interviews are with more than one person. There are many departments and interviewees may meet with more than one. Some departments need this position to be mor technical than others, but they don't always revise the posted job descripton. This company misses out on hiring good people because the process is slow.

Interview Questions
    There's not much to negotiate on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Epsilon in February 2012.

The interview was 2 to 1 and they asked me behavioral questions and was fairly relaxed. they communicated the the company was very client focus and compartmentalized. People that worked on the same floor and side had never meet because they hadn't had teams together.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in November 2013.

I first applied through campus recruiting. I then had an interview on campus. This first interview asked me about my experience with SQL, but mostly behavioral.

I was emailed a few days later saying I made it to the second round of interviewing. I then went to the Wakefield office where I interviewed with five hiring managers. The questions were mainly behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Know information about current or past internships, I spoke heavily about these during the interview.   Answer Question