Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.7

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

technical interview and hr interview

BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2009.

Interview

First round phone interview, then on site interview in Wakefield, MA. Had 4 behavioral type/ company fit type of interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to negotiation in 2008 when the job market was crashing

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

HR asked basically went through the resume. Asked me my responsibilities about my past job. Asked me question about experience dealing with large data sets, what's the most challenging one and how to deal with it. How comfortable I'm with SAS programming. Describe my expectation about this job position, about the company. Also, describe the career goal. Then asked about the salary expectation, location reference. There's no technical questions, just basic information questions, and behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most challenging problem when you are using SAS.   Answer Question

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

The hiring process in general seems to take a long time. Most interviews are with more than one person. There are many departments and interviewees may meet with more than one. Some departments need this position to be mor technical than others, but they don't always revise the posted job descripton. This company misses out on hiring good people because the process is slow.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's not much to negotiate on.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2012.

Interview

First got information at them at a career fair at my college. I later applied online and was then called for an on campus interview. It was two on one and pretty straight forward question wise. All behavioral question like what are your strengths, weaknesses, background, etc. I was then contacted via email for a final interview at their Wakefield office. It was 5 twenty minutes rotational interviews with more behavioral questions. Overall super easy and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• all behavioral. just know some weaknesses, strengths, etc   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2009.

Interview

On school campus interview, followed by an on-site interview at the office. On-site comprised of three interviews with managers.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Most difficult to answer is what do you know about database marketing.   Answer Question

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

I first applied through campus recruiting. I then had an interview on campus. This first interview asked me about my experience with SQL, but mostly behavioral.

I was emailed a few days later saying I made it to the second round of interviewing. I then went to the Wakefield office where I interviewed with five hiring managers. The questions were mainly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Know information about current or past internships, I spoke heavily about these during the interview.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was very laid back. Mostly behavioral questions. They asked what I was looking to get out of their summer internship program and why I wanted to work with them. I talked to the campus recruiter who passed my materials along to the office of my choice.

Interview Questions

• She had my resume in front of her and asked me questions based on that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

**I am still in the interview process.

Analytic Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epsilon in March 2014.

Interview

I applied the job through Linkedin. A recruiter contacted me after one week. He asked me typical HR questions, like why looking for new job, skills, expectation of the position, current salary. Since my current salary is much higher than the salary they offered, he suggested me decline this job. Also, one online SAS test needs to be done before moving forward.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

In person, face to face interview