Epsilon

Updated Feb 13, 2015
Updated Feb 13, 2015

2.7

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in October 2009.

Phone Interview with Department Manager,
    Several 1:1 Interviews with Senior VP of Operations and Sr. VP of Development, 1:! with project manager, 1:1 with traning manager, !;! with relationship manager, and 1:1 with Department Manager

Interview Questions
    Negotiate Salary, and benefits. Don't undervalue your experience or skills.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Epsilon in March 2010.

the interview was the most disorganized one that I have ever experienced. I was scheduled to meet with about 8 people. The vice-president forgot about the interview. He showed up 30 min late. At this point I was talking to HR. He poked his head into the office , acknolwedged that he was late. I never saw him again.
    Another person I was scheduled to meet with never showed. I was left sitting in the interview room alone for 30 min. The last person scheduled told me that I could leave if no one else showed up. Of course, no one showed & I let myself out.

the interview consisted entirely of technical questions & drawing code on a white board. They did not try to talk much about the opportunity or company. I asked questions & received short answers. People were not very friendly. They gave a very poor first impression.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epsilon in April 2010.

The interview started late and communication from in house staffing was only adequate. My in person interview consisted of three one hour panel interviews with different customer service groups. Each group had different qualities that they expected in a candidate as they were all focused on different customer industries. I was never instructed as to what the exact position for which I was interviewing would be, but I tried to tailor my responses to how the panel led the interview.

After my screening interview and panel interviews and had to take two online skills and general knowledge tests of about 45 questions each. I have yet to hear back from the employer.

Interview Questions
    • What type of manager would you not work well under?   View Answer
    • What would you do about a team member who was not pulling their weight on a project?   Answer Question
    • What do you do (when working with an outside customer) and a delivery date cannot be met?   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Epsilon in February 2010.

After several months while the company did other things I was given the laundry list of questions that seemed to be provided to the interviewer. It was the basic "where do you see yourself" and "what's your biggest fault" type. He didn't have a lot of answers for my questions on clients and work structure.

BSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Epsilon in January 2010.

intervierw process was not bad. most people who interviewed me were behavioral. one guy was doing a problem solving thing about how can you tell a refrigeratior light is out. i was not excited about that but o well.

Corporate Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in May 2011.

My phone interview was great - the recruiter I first spoke with really sold the company. My face to face interview consisted of presenting in front of the team, and it was very easy to see how they valued each other's opinions and wanted to find the right 'fit' for their group.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you didn't get along with someone or had a disagreement in the office.   Answer Question
    • What books have you read recently.   View Answer
    Yes, I was able to negotiate. I had another offer pending and Epsilon worked hard and fast to ensure I got a timely offer from them so I could make the best decision for myself.

Senior Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

Four people interviewed me, and they ask questions about my resume and SQL, PL/SQL, which is not difficult. The people are very nice, they will gently point out your mistakes, and let yourself correct them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

The on-campus interview is a 2:1 interview - all behavioral based questions. If you have technical skills on your resume, be prepared to talk about them. The second round interview in the office was long - you meet 5 managers for 20 minutes each. They take about 2 weeks to get back to you with an answer.

Interview Questions
    • I had SQL on my resume, so they asked me to talk about the extent of my SQL experience.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epsilon.

Applied through university's career website (after meeting reps at career fair) and was contacted for a first round interview. There were supposed to be two interviewers but one happened to have a call at the same time as my interview so I only had to deal with one person (this felt like they weren't putting importance on my interview and may have been a disadvantage). The interview was behavioural-based and relatively conversational and interviewer attempted to make it comfortable but seemed very forced.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with two managers giving high priority assignments with the same deadline and you can only feasibly accomplish one of the assignments?   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

I had a quick phone screening followed by two rounds of interview. The phone screening was pretty much information about the company and HR gauging my interest. First round I interviewed with 5 people. Second round I interviewed with 4. Everyone was really friendly and asked the usual behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • When considering Campaign vs Project-type BSA's- which type of Associate BSA role would you prefer and why?   Answer Question