Epsilon Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 8, 2014
75 interviews

2.7

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Epsilon.

I was a college hire and felt like the entire recruiting process was very organized. Epsilon HR was good about telling you the status in process.

No room for negotiation.

Senior Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

Four people interviewed me, and they ask questions about my resume and SQL, PL/SQL, which is not difficult. The people are very nice, they will gently point out your mistakes, and let yourself correct them.

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in January 2013.

Received a call after applying online. Was brought in for a 2 hour interview with several teams. Heard back within a weeks time.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in January 2013.

I first had an interview with an architect at the recruiter office in Boston, pretty straight forward, good talking, enjoyable conversation about code and a little exersice (fizzbuzz) on a whiteboard. After this, they invited me to a second round interview with 5 guys, same talking about my background, past experience and some pretty basic code challenges, they just wanted to see how I code Java.

Interview Questions
    • Implement a mathematical equation format validation, just limited to the basic arithmetic's operations, so you have to validate the correct format of something like {[a+(b-c)] / 5} where something like {[a+(b-c / 5} is wrong.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2010.

Easy Interview with very General question about technology.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

The on-campus interview is a 2:1 interview - all behavioral based questions. If you have technical skills on your resume, be prepared to talk about them. The second round interview in the office was long - you meet 5 managers for 20 minutes each. They take about 2 weeks to get back to you with an answer.

Interview Questions
    • I had SQL on my resume, so they asked me to talk about the extent of my SQL experience.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

I had a quick phone screening followed by two rounds of interview. The phone screening was pretty much information about the company and HR gauging my interest. First round I interviewed with 5 people. Second round I interviewed with 4. Everyone was really friendly and asked the usual behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • When considering Campaign vs Project-type BSA's- which type of Associate BSA role would you prefer and why?   Answer Question

Intern Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Epsilon in June 2012.

Referred by a friend working there. Got a call for face to face interview. As I live in Dallas , it was very convenient for me. The office was good ,so was the recruiter.Had 3 interviews scheduled but one was cancelled. Out of 2 one was a technical interview and other was behavioral. Questions were not that difficult . know your programming language and you ll do fine.

non negotiable.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

2 phone interviews, 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty standard interview questions   Answer Question

HTML Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

Manager called me and screened me. Afterwards the Recruiter reached out to me. They called me in for a in person interview where I was test on my skills and put through a 6 person panel interview. Nice people but seemed in experienced with interviewing. Not a bad experience, just an awkward one.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I not finish the task they request prior to interviewing. I was given a template to build out. The time given was expected from an advanced person who has used the tools and methods they were looking for.   View Answer
    I gave a salary amount and they increased it.