Epsilon

Updated Jul 8, 2014

Average Difficulty
75 candidate interviews

Wakefield, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

Interview Details – I had a quick phone screening followed by two rounds of interview. The phone screening was pretty much information about the company and HR gauging my interest. First round I interviewed with 5 people. Second round I interviewed with 4. Everyone was really friendly and asked the usual behavioral interview questions.

Interview Question – When considering Campaign vs Project-type BSA's- which type of Associate BSA role would you prefer and why?   Answer Question

Associate Business Systems Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – Applied through university's career website (after meeting reps at career fair) and was contacted for a first round interview. There were supposed to be two interviewers but one happened to have a call at the same time as my interview so I only had to deal with one person (this felt like they weren't putting importance on my interview and may have been a disadvantage). The interview was behavioural-based and relatively conversational and interviewer attempted to make it comfortable but seemed very forced.

Interview Question – How would you deal with two managers giving high priority assignments with the same deadline and you can only feasibly accomplish one of the assignments?   View Answer

Wakefield, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – The on-campus interview is a 2:1 interview - all behavioral based questions. If you have technical skills on your resume, be prepared to talk about them. The second round interview in the office was long - you meet 5 managers for 20 minutes each. They take about 2 weeks to get back to you with an answer.

Interview Question – I had SQL on my resume, so they asked me to talk about the extent of my SQL experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Analytic Consultant Interview

Analytic Consultant

Interviewed at Epsilon

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter by phone, just some general questions. Then it was a technical interview by phone. The last-round interview is an onsite interview.

Interview Question – not very difficult.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Lafayette, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Epsilon in May 2013.

Interview Details – I responded to a posted ad and applied on the company web site. Their internal recruiter left a message saying he that the company urgently wanted to move forward and asking me to call him. I left two voice mails within the next 24 hours and got no response after 3 days.

Senior Database Developer Interview

Senior Database Developer
Wakefield, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

Interview Details – Four people interviewed me, and they ask questions about my resume and SQL, PL/SQL, which is not difficult. The people are very nice, they will gently point out your mistakes, and let yourself correct them.

Interview Question – No question is unexpected, just get familiar with SQL   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Manager Interview

Technical Manager
Wakefield, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in October 2010.

Interview Details – Fairly easy process. I was Initially contacted by phone by a recruiter. She followed up a few days later to schedule an on-site interview with several (4) members of the department that had the opening. Each person took about 30 minutes to ask a series of interpersonal/technical questions. Although it did not seem to be coordinated across people. several asked the same or similar question. The team members I met with were very friend and it was more like talking with old friends than interviewing.

I Followed up with a call to the recruiter a few days later for feedback, and received an offer shortly thereafter.

Negotiation Details – simple.

Marketing Analyst Intern Interview

Marketing Analyst Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – Got the chance through networking. First round interview has a SAS test (really should learn and prepare prior to the interview), then has a personal interview with the team manager, questions about case, real business problem. Very technical and professional. Look for candidates have firm statistical background.

Interview Question – SAS test and case questions. Not that much behavior questions   View Answer

Intern Developer Interview

Intern Developer
Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Epsilon in June 2012.

Interview Details – Referred by a friend working there. Got a call for face to face interview. As I live in Dallas , it was very convenient for me. The office was good ,so was the recruiter.Had 3 interviews scheduled but one was cancelled. Out of 2 one was a technical interview and other was behavioral. Questions were not that difficult . know your programming language and you ll do fine.

Negotiation Details – non negotiable.

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through campus recruiting and then interviewed in the first round on campus. Then I moved on to a second round interview on their campus in Dallas.

Interview Question – Give a situation where you had to work with a group member that was not doing their part.   Answer Question