Epsilon

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
74 candidate interviews

Wakefield, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

Interview Details – I had a quick phone screening followed by two rounds of interview. The phone screening was pretty much information about the company and HR gauging my interest. First round I interviewed with 5 people. Second round I interviewed with 4. Everyone was really friendly and asked the usual behavioral interview questions.

Interview Question – When considering Campaign vs Project-type BSA's- which type of Associate BSA role would you prefer and why?   Answer Question

Associate Business Systems Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – Applied through university's career website (after meeting reps at career fair) and was contacted for a first round interview. There were supposed to be two interviewers but one happened to have a call at the same time as my interview so I only had to deal with one person (this felt like they weren't putting importance on my interview and may have been a disadvantage). The interview was behavioural-based and relatively conversational and interviewer attempted to make it comfortable but seemed very forced.

Interview Question – How would you deal with two managers giving high priority assignments with the same deadline and you can only feasibly accomplish one of the assignments?   View Answer

Analytic Consultant Interview

Analytic Consultant

Interviewed at Epsilon

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter by phone, just some general questions. Then it was a technical interview by phone. The last-round interview is an onsite interview.

Interview Question – not very difficult.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Lafayette, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Epsilon in May 2013.

Interview Details – I responded to a posted ad and applied on the company web site. Their internal recruiter left a message saying he that the company urgently wanted to move forward and asking me to call him. I left two voice mails within the next 24 hours and got no response after 3 days.

Senior Database Developer Interview

Senior Database Developer
Wakefield, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

Interview Details – Four people interviewed me, and they ask questions about my resume and SQL, PL/SQL, which is not difficult. The people are very nice, they will gently point out your mistakes, and let yourself correct them.

Interview Question – No question is unexpected, just get familiar with SQL   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Manager Interview

Technical Manager
Wakefield, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in October 2010.

Interview Details – Fairly easy process. I was Initially contacted by phone by a recruiter. She followed up a few days later to schedule an on-site interview with several (4) members of the department that had the opening. Each person took about 30 minutes to ask a series of interpersonal/technical questions. Although it did not seem to be coordinated across people. several asked the same or similar question. The team members I met with were very friend and it was more like talking with old friends than interviewing.

I Followed up with a call to the recruiter a few days later for feedback, and received an offer shortly thereafter.

Negotiation Details – simple.

Marketing Analyst Intern Interview

Marketing Analyst Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – Got the chance through networking. First round interview has a SAS test (really should learn and prepare prior to the interview), then has a personal interview with the team manager, questions about case, real business problem. Very technical and professional. Look for candidates have firm statistical background.

Interview Question – SAS test and case questions. Not that much behavior questions   View Answer

Intern Developer Interview

Intern Developer
Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Epsilon in June 2012.

Interview Details – Referred by a friend working there. Got a call for face to face interview. As I live in Dallas , it was very convenient for me. The office was good ,so was the recruiter.Had 3 interviews scheduled but one was cancelled. Out of 2 one was a technical interview and other was behavioral. Questions were not that difficult . know your programming language and you ll do fine.

Negotiation Details – non negotiable.

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through campus recruiting and then interviewed in the first round on campus. Then I moved on to a second round interview on their campus in Dallas.

Interview Question – Give a situation where you had to work with a group member that was not doing their part.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2013.

Interview Details – HR asked basically went through the resume. Asked me my responsibilities about my past job. Asked me question about experience dealing with large data sets, what's the most challenging one and how to deal with it. How comfortable I'm with SAS programming. Describe my expectation about this job position, about the company. Also, describe the career goal. Then asked about the salary expectation, location reference. There's no technical questions, just basic information questions, and behavior questions.

Interview Question – Describe the most challenging problem when you are using SAS.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Epsilon