Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.7

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

I applied via my school's career portal and shortly after received an e-mail with an invitation for a phone interview. The total interview process was 4 rounds: 2 phone interviews with recruiters, 1 onsite interview with 4 current Account Executives and Account Managers, and 1 phone with the VP of the client services department. The process was very straight forward and pretty quick. The recruitment team is easily available and very resourceful.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of behavioral questions and some technical ones but not super technical. I was prepared for more technical questions but I prepared for a more technical role. Every person during the onsite interview did ask how technical I currently was, and to what level.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. The offer is set and either you take it or you don't.

BSA Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Epsilon.

4 interviews + background checkiing

regular

BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Epsilon.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2013.

HR asked basically went through the resume. Asked me my responsibilities about my past job. Asked me question about experience dealing with large data sets, what's the most challenging one and how to deal with it. How comfortable I'm with SAS programming. Describe my expectation about this job position, about the company. Also, describe the career goal. Then asked about the salary expectation, location reference. There's no technical questions, just basic information questions, and behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most challenging problem when you are using SAS.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Epsilon.

I was a college hire and felt like the entire recruiting process was very organized. Epsilon HR was good about telling you the status in process.

No room for negotiation.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in February 2013.

I went to SMU's career fair and meet with them at their booth. They were really nice and they seemed interested in me. I gave them my resume and they told me how to apply online. I got accepted to interview with them. All of the questions are behavioral. Make sure you know about the company too. They ask you why you would be a good fit for the company.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in February 2013.

I applied through campus recruiting and then interviewed in the first round on campus. Then I moved on to a second round interview on their campus in Dallas.

Interview Questions
    • Give a situation where you had to work with a group member that was not doing their part.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wakefield, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in January 2013.

I first had an interview with an architect at the recruiter office in Boston, pretty straight forward, good talking, enjoyable conversation about code and a little exersice (fizzbuzz) on a whiteboard. After this, they invited me to a second round interview with 5 guys, same talking about my background, past experience and some pretty basic code challenges, they just wanted to see how I code Java.

Interview Questions
    • Implement a mathematical equation format validation, just limited to the basic arithmetic's operations, so you have to validate the correct format of something like {[a+(b-c)] / 5} where something like {[a+(b-c / 5} is wrong.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in January 2013.

Received a call after applying online. Was brought in for a 2 hour interview with several teams. Heard back within a weeks time.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

On campus interview with director of the office and an hr rep. It was all what have I done so far, what I have experience with, and behavioral questions.