Epsilon

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in February 2013.

I applied through campus recruiting and then interviewed in the first round on campus. Then I moved on to a second round interview on their campus in Dallas.

Interview Questions
    • Give a situation where you had to work with a group member that was not doing their part.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in January 2013.

I first had an interview with an architect at the recruiter office in Boston, pretty straight forward, good talking, enjoyable conversation about code and a little exersice (fizzbuzz) on a whiteboard. After this, they invited me to a second round interview with 5 guys, same talking about my background, past experience and some pretty basic code challenges, they just wanted to see how I code Java.

Interview Questions
    • Implement a mathematical equation format validation, just limited to the basic arithmetic's operations, so you have to validate the correct format of something like {[a+(b-c)] / 5} where something like {[a+(b-c / 5} is wrong.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in January 2013.

Received a call after applying online. Was brought in for a 2 hour interview with several teams. Heard back within a weeks time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

I had a quick phone screening followed by two rounds of interview. The phone screening was pretty much information about the company and HR gauging my interest. First round I interviewed with 5 people. Second round I interviewed with 4. Everyone was really friendly and asked the usual behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • When considering Campaign vs Project-type BSA's- which type of Associate BSA role would you prefer and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

First got information at them at a career fair at my college. I later applied online and was then called for an on campus interview. It was two on one and pretty straight forward question wise. All behavioral question like what are your strengths, weaknesses, background, etc. I was then contacted via email for a final interview at their Wakefield office. It was 5 twenty minutes rotational interviews with more behavioral questions. Overall super easy and relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • all behavioral. just know some weaknesses, strengths, etc   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

Campus recruitment process was early in the hiring process compared to many other marketing companies. Recruiters lagged a little in communication but ultimately provided detailed responses about the process if anyone had any questions. Multiple rounds including an on-campus interview and then at the headquarters interview with multiple mid-level managers discussing the company and your qualifications. Overall a pleasant process with offers being sent out before christmas.

BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Epsilon.

Applied online>Phone Int>Office visit

The folks I met were nice folks, however, through my experience and research during this process, the HR was less so. HR person was nice guy as well, but his communication was minimal when a question was asked. The interview process was logistically a mess. It felt like there was zero planning involved on their part. The whole process lasted for MONTHS which included 3 separate office visits.

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epsilon in October 2012.

One on campus interview with 2 employees at the same time.
    One interview at HQ with 5 employees, one person at a time.
    very easy to talk to.

none

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

-- Had 4 rounds for onsite interview
    -- asked all sorts of java code based questions.
    --- one of the interview round was very grilling. Tough java logical questions were asked

Analytic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

The process was OK although not very polite, I had to wait for more than an hour before interviews start. The people that interviewed me were relatively friendly and nice but some of the questions from one or two of them reflected poor understanding of the subject matter. I never got a meaningful response as to why they decided not to make me an offer.