Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Got the chance through networking. First round interview has a SAS test (really should learn and prepare prior to the interview), then has a personal interview with the team manager, questions about case, real business problem. Very technical and professional. Look for candidates have firm statistical background.

Interview Questions

• SAS test and case questions. Not that much behavior questions   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

Interview

I applied via my school's career portal and shortly after received an e-mail with an invitation for a phone interview. The total interview process was 4 rounds: 2 phone interviews with recruiters, 1 onsite interview with 4 current Account Executives and Account Managers, and 1 phone with the VP of the client services department. The process was very straight forward and pretty quick. The recruitment team is easily available and very resourceful.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of behavioral questions and some technical ones but not super technical. I was prepared for more technical questions but I prepared for a more technical role. Every person during the onsite interview did ask how technical I currently was, and to what level.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer is set and either you take it or you don't.

HTML Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Manager called me and screened me. Afterwards the Recruiter reached out to me. They called me in for a in person interview where I was test on my skills and put through a 6 person panel interview. Nice people but seemed in experienced with interviewing. Not a bad experience, just an awkward one.

Interview Questions

• Why did I not finish the task they request prior to interviewing. I was given a template to build out. The time given was expected from an advanced person who has used the tools and methods they were looking for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I gave a salary amount and they increased it.

Senior Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Four people interviewed me, and they ask questions about my resume and SQL, PL/SQL, which is not difficult. The people are very nice, they will gently point out your mistakes, and let yourself correct them.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

HR asked basically went through the resume. Asked me my responsibilities about my past job. Asked me question about experience dealing with large data sets, what's the most challenging one and how to deal with it. How comfortable I'm with SAS programming. Describe my expectation about this job position, about the company. Also, describe the career goal. Then asked about the salary expectation, location reference. There's no technical questions, just basic information questions, and behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most challenging problem when you are using SAS.   Answer Question

BSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX).

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

I was a college hire and felt like the entire recruiting process was very organized. Epsilon HR was good about telling you the status in process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon in February 2013.

Interview

I went to SMU's career fair and meet with them at their booth. They were really nice and they seemed interested in me. I gave them my resume and they told me how to apply online. I got accepted to interview with them. All of the questions are behavioral. Make sure you know about the company too. They ask you why you would be a good fit for the company.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and then interviewed in the first round on campus. Then I moved on to a second round interview on their campus in Dallas.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had to work with a group member that was not doing their part.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

I first had an interview with an architect at the recruiter office in Boston, pretty straight forward, good talking, enjoyable conversation about code and a little exersice (fizzbuzz) on a whiteboard. After this, they invited me to a second round interview with 5 guys, same talking about my background, past experience and some pretty basic code challenges, they just wanted to see how I code Java.

Interview Questions

• Implement a mathematical equation format validation, just limited to the basic arithmetic's operations, so you have to validate the correct format of something like {[a+(b-c)] / 5} where something like {[a+(b-c / 5} is wrong.   Answer Question