Epsilon

Updated Feb 13, 2015
Updated Feb 13, 2015

2.7

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in January 2013.

Received a call after applying online. Was brought in for a 2 hour interview with several teams. Heard back within a weeks time.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

I had a quick phone screening followed by two rounds of interview. The phone screening was pretty much information about the company and HR gauging my interest. First round I interviewed with 5 people. Second round I interviewed with 4. Everyone was really friendly and asked the usual behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • When considering Campaign vs Project-type BSA's- which type of Associate BSA role would you prefer and why?   Answer Question

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

First got information at them at a career fair at my college. I later applied online and was then called for an on campus interview. It was two on one and pretty straight forward question wise. All behavioral question like what are your strengths, weaknesses, background, etc. I was then contacted via email for a final interview at their Wakefield office. It was 5 twenty minutes rotational interviews with more behavioral questions. Overall super easy and relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • all behavioral. just know some weaknesses, strengths, etc   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

Campus recruitment process was early in the hiring process compared to many other marketing companies. Recruiters lagged a little in communication but ultimately provided detailed responses about the process if anyone had any questions. Multiple rounds including an on-campus interview and then at the headquarters interview with multiple mid-level managers discussing the company and your qualifications. Overall a pleasant process with offers being sent out before christmas.

BSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Epsilon.

Applied online>Phone Int>Office visit

The folks I met were nice folks, however, through my experience and research during this process, the HR was less so. HR person was nice guy as well, but his communication was minimal when a question was asked. The interview process was logistically a mess. It felt like there was zero planning involved on their part. The whole process lasted for MONTHS which included 3 separate office visits.

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epsilon in October 2012.

One on campus interview with 2 employees at the same time.
    One interview at HQ with 5 employees, one person at a time.
    very easy to talk to.

none

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

-- Had 4 rounds for onsite interview
    -- asked all sorts of java code based questions.
    --- one of the interview round was very grilling. Tough java logical questions were asked

Analytic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

The process was OK although not very polite, I had to wait for more than an hour before interviews start. The people that interviewed me were relatively friendly and nice but some of the questions from one or two of them reflected poor understanding of the subject matter. I never got a meaningful response as to why they decided not to make me an offer.

Intern Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epsilon in June 2012.

Referred by a friend working there. Got a call for face to face interview. As I live in Dallas , it was very convenient for me. The office was good ,so was the recruiter.Had 3 interviews scheduled but one was cancelled. Out of 2 one was a technical interview and other was behavioral. Questions were not that difficult . know your programming language and you ll do fine.

non negotiable.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Wales, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Wales, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Epsilon in May 2012.

Interview and hiring process was very easy. They didn't screen well because they just needed bodies to fill slots so that they could overwork us and churn us out for cheap