Epsilon

Relevance Date Difficulty

BSA Interview

BSA
Wakefield, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in January 2010.

Interview Details – intervierw process was not bad. most people who interviewed me were behavioral. one guy was doing a problem solving thing about how can you tell a refrigeratior light is out. i was not excited about that but o well.

Interview Question – how do you know a fridge light is out?   View Answers (3)

Creative Interview

Creative
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Epsilon in February 2010.

Interview Details – After several months while the company did other things I was given the laundry list of questions that seemed to be provided to the interviewer. It was the basic "where do you see yourself" and "what's your biggest fault" type. He didn't have a lot of answers for my questions on clients and work structure.

Interview Question – All were easy.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview started late and communication from in house staffing was only adequate. My in person interview consisted of three one hour panel interviews with different customer service groups. Each group had different qualities that they expected in a candidate as they were all focused on different customer industries. I was never instructed as to what the exact position for which I was interviewing would be, but I tried to tailor my responses to how the panel led the interview.

After my screening interview and panel interviews and had to take two online skills and general knowledge tests of about 45 questions each. I have yet to hear back from the employer.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager would you not work well under?   View Answer
  • What would you do about a team member who was not pulling their weight on a project?   Answer Question
  • What do you do (when working with an outside customer) and a delivery date cannot be met?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Developer
Wakefield, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2010.

Interview Details – the interview was the most disorganized one that I have ever experienced. I was scheduled to meet with about 8 people. The vice-president forgot about the interview. He showed up 30 min late. At this point I was talking to HR. He poked his head into the office , acknolwedged that he was late. I never saw him again.
Another person I was scheduled to meet with never showed. I was left sitting in the interview room alone for 30 min. The last person scheduled told me that I could leave if no one else showed up. Of course, no one showed & I let myself out.

the interview consisted entirely of technical questions & drawing code on a white board. They did not try to talk much about the opportunity or company. I asked questions & received short answers. People were not very friendly. They gave a very poor first impression.

Technical Interview

Technical

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in September 2009.

Interview Details – The HR recruiter I talked to was very friendly and forthcoming. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and then a face-to-face with that manager and some of the team. The thing I found the most disappointing is I NEVER heard back from them. I didn't receive and email or phone call telling me that I didn't get the position.

Interview Question – What was the most disappointing project you worked on and why.   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

Associate Account Executive

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone screen that led to an on-site interview with 4 other college seniors from university recruiting processes. Current position holders answered questions for 10 minutes about anything the interview group was curious about and each interviewee was sent to a room to be interviewed by 5 different employees in various areas of the company including account management. Questions were varied and mainly behavioral.

Interview Question – Questions about fitting in specifically in the department within the large and multi-faceted company   View Answer

BSA Interview

BSA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – 4 interviews + background checkiing

Interview Question – old friends to contact   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – regular

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

Interviewed at Epsilon

Interview Details – On campus interview with director of the office and an hr rep. It was all what have I done so far, what I have experience with, and behavioral questions.

Interview Question – none, pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Senior BSA Interview

Senior BSA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview Details – Interviewed for a Sr BSA position, had attended 3 rounds of interviews.

Interview Question – What was the most challenging project you worked so far?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon in February 2012.

Interview Details – People seemed nice enough but a long and intense work culture. Interview process took several positive steps and without any indication as to why communication stopped. After waiting 2 weeks and hearing nothing from any of the individuals I spoke with, I reached out to HR, who then promptly responded saying they chose another candidate, just that day...coincidence or CYA?