Epsilon Interview Questions in New York, NY

Updated Apr 23, 2015

2.0

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. Interview went really well, was supposed to go to another round in person but never heard back from the coordinator after the phone call.

Interview Questions

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume to a recruiter and was told that day that I was selected to schedule a 30 minute interview on campus. The interview was with an alum from my school who graduated a few years ago and was pretty casual. I then got asked to come to the office for another interview with five different managers. There were three other students at the interview and we rotated between managers, interviewing with each one for 20 minutes each. The interviews were casual and more of a conversation than an interview. I was contacted by HR via email two weeks later and got offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem you have had when working with a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Good process . Interviewed with Chris Hanson, very nice

Negotiation

No negotiation