Epsilon

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

HTML Developer Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

Interview Details – Manager called me and screened me. Afterwards the Recruiter reached out to me. They called me in for a in person interview where I was test on my skills and put through a 6 person panel interview. Nice people but seemed in experienced with interviewing. Not a bad experience, just an awkward one.

Interview Question – Why did I not finish the task they request prior to interviewing. I was given a template to build out. The time given was expected from an advanced person who has used the tools and methods they were looking for.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I gave a salary amount and they increased it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon in May 2012.

Interview Details – 2:1 interview. Both were very friendly and demonstrated a lot of interest in filling the position. They had just moved in so it was a bit unorganized but the space was absolutely divine. Questions consisted of discussing experience in the field as well as challenges and goals in life. Overall, very friendly and the interview process was extremely relaxing and I was very comfortable throughout.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!

Epsilon Videos

Epsilon – Why Work for Us?

Epsilon is the global leader in delivering meaningful direct to- consumer connections that drive performance. Focused on customer management and customer engagement, Epsilon delivers end-to-end solutions to fit the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Epsilon interview questions and advice in San Francisco, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Epsilon employees and interview candidates.