Epsilon Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Job was posted on LinkedIn October 20. I applied via LinkedIn on November 2. On November 11 I received an email from an Epsilon HR recruiter with some further questions. I emailed her some short answers and scheduled a phone call to go a bit further in depth. The next day, I spoke on the phone with the recruiter and did an initial phone screen. November 13 a second recruiter emailed me with direction from the first to schedule an in-person interview for me. I sent a "Thank you" note to the first recruiter that day. November 17 I met with the hiring manager for around an hour. Sent a "thank you" note to her that afternoon. November 18 I got an email from the second recruiter to schedule a second in-person interview to meet with the first recruiter and the Senior VP of client services. November 24 I met with the SVP for an hour as well. The first recruiter requested 3 business references that day. All three of them received a call that day. I received an email late that night to follow up from my meeting with the SVP. On November 25, I answered a call from the first recruiter with a job offer. Both people from the HR department were very friendly and informative. They were always open to my questions and were clear in answering them. They always were in a good mood. The hiring manager was very direct and clear in her questions, but that comes from knowing what she was looking for, and knowing what she wanted for this position. The SVP was also very knowledgable, and forthcoming about the needs for the department.

Interview Questions

• What did you like least about your last position?   1 Answer
  • What would your previous managers say about you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In my first phone screen I was asked my salary requirements. I gave a range. The verbal offer given was at the top of my original requirements. I did some further research and found the national average was a bit higher than I had suggested, and asked if they could come in closer to that, I'd sign it right away. HR spoke with the hiring manager, they accepted my counter-offer, and HR emailed me back with the new higher offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Wales, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (North Wales, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview and hiring process was very easy. They didn't screen well because they just needed bodies to fill slots so that they could overwork us and churn us out for cheap

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online and listed an employee referral. The very next day a recruiter called for a brief phone interview. Within the initial call with the recruiter, a second phone interview was scheduled for the next day with the hiring manager. Within 1-2 days of my phone interview with the hiring manager, the recruiter called me back to go in for 2 back-to-back in person interviews. I was invited back the very next day to meet with 2 additional employees that would be pier-level. All interviews were pretty casual talking about my work experience - very friendly and conversational. They ended up going with another candidate, but were very professional and asked to keep in touch for future openings. I enjoyed learning more about the company- although it did not have the outcome I was hoping for (a job offer), I was impressed with the speed and professionalism of the process.