Epsilon Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Epsilon.

I came highly recommended, and the hiring manager was new and not all that technical, so it was a breeze.

About the same as previous salary, but much better benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Senior Software Engineer Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in September 2011.

Other than the phone screening and the interview, all communication was done through the recruiter. The initial process went very quickly. There was a 30 minute phone screening with 4 individuals. Then I was asked into the office where I met with 2 individuals for over an hour. The discussion began with an overview of the company and the specific role by Epsilon, and then we got into a technical discussion. I felt very comfortable. We were in a small conference room and I saw nothing of the facilities. They seemed to be fairly cautious as to saying who their clients were.
    They discussed the juggling of multiple projects/tasks, and a need to sometimes handle crunches to get work done. I'm used to this, so long as it's not a continual issue and there is some reality to the project schedules.
    The actual receiving of the job offer and starting of the background check seemed to take at least a couple of weeks. It's a little disconcerting because I wonder about the bureaucracy, but being cautious is good as well.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about experience working on multiple projects at one time, and if I could discuss a particular experience where there was a right schedule and how it was handled.   Answer Question