Epsilon (Sweden)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Database Developer Interview

Senior Database Developer
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Epsilon (Sweden) in July 2008.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online and was contacted by the recruiter within a few days for a phone screen. After talking with the recruiter I went on site to the Milford office and talked with a panel of interviewers (2 managers and 2 co-workers). Subsequently I was contact by HR to get verbal agreement on a salary. Unfortunately the salary range was too low. If I recall correctly I had to include my salary requirements with my resume, and as such the process should not have gone to interview stage.

Interview Question – There really weren't any difficult interview questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Epsilon (Sweden) in March 2010.

Interview Details – I had two 1:1 interviews. The first one was mostly case tests. For example, we have a project like this, we know this, what are you going to do. I was asked 3 case scenarios. The 2nd person mostly asked some routine questions - she was filling in a form while I was answering the questions. Mostly are past experiences, such as what did you do at this job, what did you do at that job.

Worked for Epsilon (Sweden)? Contribute to the Community!