Epson Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2015

2.2

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Epson (Bellevue, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

I got this interview through a recruiter. I got a phone interview first, and that went well. They then set me up up with an interview with the manager and the lead programmer. I was impressed at the interview and they seemed interested. This took place one day before Thanksgiving. They sat on it over the weekend and then my recruiter told me they interviewed someone else and that they would let me know after doing an in person interview with that candidate. It was at this time that things started to get like a circus. I kept being told by my recruiter that they liked me and that they just needed to make a decision, but all this time I was thinking they were still trying to find people. Then on Jan 13, after I inquired on this with my recruiter which was more than 6 weeks after the interview, they tell her that they wanted me to have more experience and that they were still interested and wanted me to do an app for them to see if I could do what they wanted. They also told my recruiter that they were still looking for people to interview with. So I made a decision to pull out of their ridiculous process and told my recruiter to cancel my interest in them. They were very unprofessional and indecisive in their decisions. If you get an interview with them, make sure you don't hold your breath!

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epson (Nairobi (Kenya)) in January 2015.

Interview

i was hired through an agency in UK. i went through 3 session. telephone interview with the agency then one on one with the line manager & lastly VC with the HR

Interview Questions

• was about why i wanted to work at epson   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epson.

Interview

Was contacted by a company recruiter several months after applying. I was contacted by the recruiter and 3 people who did not say what their positions were. All of them were on a speaker phone. Was very difficult to understand what they say because of strong echo especially if a second person says something in parallel. Immediately this made me loose all the interested. The interview process was poorly organized, no structure.

Interview Questions

• Started to ask about experience that was not listed in the CV.   Answer Question

Internet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epson (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

Got the interview via a head hunter and met the hiring manager and the person who was leaving. During the interview the hiring manager called HR and I was informed that they were interested in me and there would have been a final interview with the Network Manager.

Interview Questions

• General questions about content publishing, driving traffic to the site, SEO, budget and team management.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuas (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epson (Tuas (Singapore)) in July 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with HR manager and Software department Manager together. Finished technical test by 10 minutes and gave you feedback. And then asked you working experiences. Wait one week, they provide me offer.

Interview Questions

• Very basic and easy C/C++ questions, and ask you finish by 10 minutes. asked you about average performance of each sorting algorithms   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cikarang, West Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epson (Cikarang, West Java (Indonesia)) in January 2011.

Interview

interview by hrd and user, talk about education background and previous job