Epson Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Epson in November 2011.

I got this interview through a recruiter. I got a phone interview first, and that went well. They then set me up up with an interview with the manager and the lead programmer. I was impressed at the interview and they seemed interested. This took place one day before Thanksgiving. They sat on it over the weekend and then my recruiter told me they interviewed someone else and that they would let me know after doing an in person interview with that candidate. It was at this time that things started to get like a circus. I kept being told by my recruiter that they liked me and that they just needed to make a decision, but all this time I was thinking they were still trying to find people. Then on Jan 13, after I inquired on this with my recruiter which was more than 6 weeks after the interview, they tell her that they wanted me to have more experience and that they were still interested and wanted me to do an app for them to see if I could do what they wanted. They also told my recruiter that they were still looking for people to interview with. So I made a decision to pull out of their ridiculous process and told my recruiter to cancel my interest in them. They were very unprofessional and indecisive in their decisions. If you get an interview with them, make sure you don't hold your breath!

Senior Software Developer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Epson.

Was contacted by a company recruiter several months after applying. I was contacted by the recruiter and 3 people who did not say what their positions were. All of them were on a speaker phone. Was very difficult to understand what they say because of strong echo especially if a second person says something in parallel. Immediately this made me loose all the interested. The interview process was poorly organized, no structure.

Interview Questions
    • Started to ask about experience that was not listed in the CV.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cikarang, West Java (Indonesia)
    Anonymous Employee in Cikarang, West Java (Indonesia)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Epson in January 2011.

interview by hrd and user, talk about education background and previous job

Interviews for Top Jobs at Epson

Worked for Epson? Contribute to the Community!