Equant

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Equant in November 2009.

Interview Details – There were two round of interviews, one with the VP Sales together with HR. Later I sat with the regional sales manager. Question where about my understanding of sales process and sales qualification criteria.

Interview Question – Question about my most difficult & successful sales case and the lesson learnt.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – about 15 days. demand with 40 hike.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Equant in October 2008.

Interview Details – A full blown 2 hour telephonic interview, which was quite open as i had questions from my end, my hiring Manager provided me all information that i was looking at. This was followed by a 1-1 interview, where a personality test, skills test were tested and this lasted for close to 2 hours again. This was done in a very professional way in a hotel.

BG checking was done post short listing. Overall engagement had been very friendly, providing good information. Every letter and communication was memorable.

The people came across as caring, friendly and open to all queries raised.

Interview Question – Speak about the case that you had lost and why did you lose it ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quite simple as i knew what i wanted :) I had put forward my expectations, which were fair and it was very well taken care of.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Equant? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equant Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Equant employees and interview candidates.