Equant Account Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Equant (Mumbai (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

There were two round of interviews, one with the VP Sales together with HR. Later I sat with the regional sales manager. Question where about my understanding of sales process and sales qualification criteria.

Interview Questions

• Question about my most difficult & successful sales case and the lesson learnt.   1 Answer

Negotiation

about 15 days. demand with 40 hike.

Other Interview Reviews for Equant

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Equant (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2008.

Interview

A full blown 2 hour telephonic interview, which was quite open as i had questions from my end, my hiring Manager provided me all information that i was looking at. This was followed by a 1-1 interview, where a personality test, skills test were tested and this lasted for close to 2 hours again. This was done in a very professional way in a hotel.

BG checking was done post short listing. Overall engagement had been very friendly, providing good information. Every letter and communication was memorable.

The people came across as caring, friendly and open to all queries raised.

Interview Questions

• Speak about the case that you had lost and why did you lose it ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quite simple as i knew what i wanted :) I had put forward my expectations, which were fair and it was very well taken care of.