Equifax Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.7

Technology Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Simplified process with basic interview questions. All single person interviews so very repetitive of content and questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be with position   1 Answer

Negotiation

Recruiter did not pass any of my requests on to the hiring manager but stated they were. Said all requests were non-negotiable (days of leave, start date) based on company policy. Learned from Manager they could have been.

Services Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

-Tour of company propery and meeting managers/supervisors -Tour of various parts of building -Meeting managers/supervisors and other employees -Simple questions about work ethic, how you play a role in a team, past projects, experience, and jobs, your goals for the future, reason for wanting to work at the company, and questions about how you handle pressure and deadlines.

Interview Questions

• Question about handling pressure in a certain scenario (scenario may vary depeding on interviewer and job position)   Answer Question

Office seemed very dull and people looked unhappy.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was rather disorganized and poorly scheduled. The managers with whom I met spent very little time with me. There was an agenda, but one senior manager arrived some 25 minutes late and didn't spend much time. It really wasn't much of an interview and I asked most of the questions.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions asked of me and nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Consumer Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I initially applied online through the company's career website. Within 2 weeks, I received an email from the recruiter wanting to schedule a phone interview. I had a phone interview the next day. Then I was forwarded to interview with hiring manager. It was a very pleasant interview. Basic behavioral and future career goal questions asked. It took about a month for me notified that I was offered the position

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Applied online, contacted by HR for initial phone screen, then met with hiring manager for face to face interview. Process took several weeks, but overall a fair experience.

Senior Midrange Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

The HR folks seemed competent and kept the process rolling. HR was very easy to work with and accommodating. Wish I could say that about everyone here. The interview with management was a complete cluster. My advice is don't apply here unless you have the _exact_ experience, can read minds, can feign complete agreement to everything they say, and are soulless to boot. You are probably on the fast track to management if you have those 4 things. The egos of mgmt seemed off the scale and combined with a pompous arrogance that filled the room like the stench of burning dung. The regular staff seemed nice and mainly normal -- imagine that. So the worker bees don't seem like the problem here but there does seem to be one. One other down side to even get an interview you have to submit to an early and invasive check of your personal history. Definitely not worth the time and effort in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work here?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Typical interview process: Talk to HR, then interview with the hiring manager. Came in to interview with the leadership team, team members, and hiring manager in person. There were a few calls as well with senior folks who I would be working with. Overall, it took about 60 days from the initial job submission to starting.

Interview Questions

• How do you influence people to work for you when they don't report to you or have a higher position than you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was little negotiation - they made an offer I couldn't refuse.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Recruiter called me after seeing my Linkedin profile. Steps: 1. Call with the Manager (Casual conversation) 2. Interview with the team (Not much technical) 3. 2nd Interview with the Manager and VP (Somewhat Technical)

Interview Questions

• 1. What OSPF Area 0 does.? 2. Packet (MTU) size for GRE tunnel 3. About Cisco Nexus 7000 SUP 2 VDC 4. How Cisco Nexus 7000 F2 Line card port grouped.? 5. Why route dampening happens.? How fix it.? 6. How do you deal with "Bad Person".? (VP's Question)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation "Take it or Leave it"

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

It was quite pleasent. It was a behavorial based interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

Company was quick to get back to my application, but process dragged on when it came to follow up interviews. First two HR interviews seemed positive (both were superficial, however). Third interview came, good conversation - with promise for several open positions and an offer to meet a line manager during a recent business trip. Then... silence. Reason given: Travel schedules. Gave the impression that the company's staff was overstretched (or worse, given complete license when on the road to no work quite so hard). From a road warrior perspective - schedule conflicts are OK excuses for minimal delays. "Travel," however, is not. Gotta be accessible and able to make informed decisions while traveling.

Interview Questions

• Interview was fairly straightforward, no tricky questions.   1 Answer