Equifax

Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Development Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Equifax in August 2013.

A corp recruiter sent email, obrained info from LinkedIn. Very compelling email led to a phone call. That phone call led to a call with the hiring manager followed by a face to face. Final phase was a panel interview with 5 managers at corp. within 2 wks offer was received. Little negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Equifax

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Equifax in April 2012.

The interview process was rather disorganized and poorly scheduled. The managers with whom I met spent very little time with me. There was an agenda, but one senior manager arrived some 25 minutes late and didn't spend much time. It really wasn't much of an interview and I asked most of the questions.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions asked of me and nothing unexpected.   Answer Question